a moral question

which would you choose to feed if you could only feed one a human baby or a wolf cub

• human if no one was watching

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pjdude1219

The biscuit has risen
Valued Senior Member
if you came across a baby human and a wolf cub and only have food for one which would you feed?

I am a human, I strive to have human species survive in this world. This isn't about kindness...this is about survival.

Because human life has an "inherently higher value" than that of other animals, I expect. Or some bullshit like that. I'd feed the wolf cub. I like wolf cubs. They're cute.

now that is one of the best answers i have ever heard when i have asked that question

Darn, its not an original? Anyway, I was kidding, no reason why I cannot feed them both a little and look for more food so all of us don't starve to death.

Darn, its not an original? Anyway, I was kidding, no reason why I cannot feed them both a little and look for more food so all of us don't starve to death.
Yes, there is. All you have is a gobstopper and there's no other food around. Now stop being practical.

(I can't believe Wikipedia has a page on gobstoppers. Some people just have waaay too much time on their hands..)

What's the matter, Sam, are you losin' it over this silly-assed thread?

If so, how do you feel about the thousands of babies that starve to death every single day in the world? Geez, you must be just livid with anger and hatred all the fuckin' time.

Baron Max

Back