A message from the other side!

I wouldn't pat yourself on the back so soon. Don't forget you haven't died yet and it is in death that I believe we find a new freedom and reconect to something far greater than most of you here would comprehend.

I wouldn't pat yourself on the back so soon. Don't forget you haven't died yet and it is in death that I believe we find a new freedom and reconect to something far greater than most of you here would comprehend.
So given that it is in death that this happens, how are you planning on testing this belief of yours?

That pretty much invalidates any validity of your message.

OK i'll change it to I know then. I only use the word believe as you guys always ask about proof and it's not all about proof in my world.

So given that it is in death that this happens, how are you planning on testing this belief of yours?

Well I'm not planning on living to the ripe old age of 80 put it that way.

I have a feeling he knows something because he seems brain dead.

And looking at this and your previous posts you seem like and insulting little bigot. You need to come down off that pedlestal of yours. I'm only being honest with you guys about what I consider reality to actually be, you seem stuck in the physical and won't budge so if you don't relate to what I am saying fair enough that your choice.

OK i'll change it to I know then. I only use the word believe as you guys always ask about proof and it's not all about proof in my world.

You just changed your position from a belief to a claim. Now the onus is on you to provide evidence for your claim. Good luck.

why are sciforumers so stubborn?
why do they refuse to reconnect to the source by coming into the light and experiencing firsthand, the oneness of it all?

/saddened

Back