A Letter to the Church

Cannon

Registered Senior Member
I herato post my grievences to the Church.

Thou shall not idol worship. You have the cross in your church will christ still crusified... Idol worship. You have statues in the churches of the Virgin Mary... Idol worship.

Thou shall not work on the day of the sabbith. You priest, are you payed for you work on sunday mass? Yes.

Thou shall not worship forign gods. What is our gods name, and without this, to whom's god do we pray to? We must adress who we speak and think of.

Please, if you have any grievences to add post them is the proper form, "Thou shall not" following with your statement, please do not add to this unless it is a sin that the church itself is committing.

Thou shall not forgive you for all the children that were molested by your priests.
May they rot in hell.

thou shalt not take the lord's name in vain and witness falsely against him.

Thank you Lori, I wish to say that the lord is with us in these last days. So the name of the lord should no longer be spoken, because he no longer exists in the state you belive.

Thou shall not work on the day of the sabbith. You priest, are you payed for you work on sunday mass? Yes.
The sabbath is the 7th day = Saturday. Sunday is not the Sabbath.

Thank you Lori, I wish to say that the lord is with us in these last days. So the name of the lord should no longer be spoken, because he no longer exists in the state you belive.

wt hell? i was refering to those in who use his name to glorify themselves. it seems to me that a lot of church people do that. and he still exists in ohio...

heh, heh, heh.

Ohio, is that where he lives, i may need to talk to this man, because he couldnt be older than lets say 19 right now. because as you know the first 18 or so years of the bible is false.

Quite possibly, some of the writings of the bible may match up to events that happend today.

What about the plural multitude of the Names of different god and goddesses? Is this universe limited to a single God, that is everything, or is everything in the single, making god present as life itself.

I can only account of for the god of the last 2000 years, there may have been many gods. gods are people who achieve the ability to travel through and to the stars. God is the creator of all that we know, but what do we know? I know physics, mathimatics, and chemistry. If he created all of that, which what I said makes up everything, than he is no God, just a smart man.

Back