A Christian Nation?

If your statement is true then God ultimately has the blood of all of the innocents on His hands because He has both the authority and power to prevent abortions, yet He does nothing to stop them. Is He not guilty of them as well by allowing them? That is where this thinking eventually leads!

There is no law stating that God cannot end the life of people. God can do what ever He wills. The Laws are only made for us, imperfect beings that need laws for guidance.

God cannot be guilty of murder. The One who gives life is entitaled to take it away when ever He chooses.

In the Old Testament He commands the killing of babies and children all over the place. You already know this! I know you are OK with that! You have told me so in the past.

:) Good. It's nice to find out someone has read what i have put down.

The Bible you read even teaches you that there are no human innocents, that all are worthy of death. That innocents do not exist!

No, my bible says there are innocents. Babies/little ones are innocent. God Himself said it in the book of Deuteronomy.

So what does it matter if one is killed or dies. That is exactly what my Christian brother told me a few months ago. I just sat there stunned.

I am not your brother. I am me.

Time for you to throw him into hell along with all of the rest.

What a confusing mess...

No confusion here with me. The confusion is with you.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Sure. But you know i have posted this to you probably 3 times before.

God himself is recorded in the bible as saying:
Deuteronomy 1:39
"Moreover your little ones and your children, who you say will be victims, who today have no knowledge of good and evil, they shall go in there; to them I will give it, and they shall possess it.

This is when the tribes of Israel where in the desert and refused to go into the Promised Land because of fear of it's inhabitants. God decided to punish the people by forcing them to wonder in the desert for 40 years so that all of the generation that had refused to enter the Promised Land would die and never enter it. But as he says above about the little ones

"WHO TODAY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL"

This is the crucial statement from God about the little ones (BABIES) they are innocent. Think of adam and eve before they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. where they not Good and wholy acceptable to God. Only AFTER they obtained the knowledge of good and evil where they cast out of the garden of eden. So and here we hear God Himself says about the little ones "WHO TODAY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL". Therefore these little ones are good they need no forgiving for they are innocent, they do not need the atonement of the Messiah Jesus like you and i do.

Sure. But you know i have posted this to you probably 3 times before.

God himself is recorded in the bible as saying:
Deuteronomy 1:39
"Moreover your little ones and your children, who you say will be victims, who today have no knowledge of good and evil, they shall go in there; to them I will give it, and they shall possess it.

This is when the tribes of Israel where in the desert and refused to go into the Promised Land because of fear of it's inhabitants. God decided to punish the people by forcing them to wonder in the desert for 40 years so that all of the generation that had refused to enter the Promised Land would die and never enter it. But as he says above about the little ones

"WHO TODAY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL"

This is the crucial statement from God about the little ones (BABIES) they are innocent. Think of adam and eve before they ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. where they not Good and wholy acceptable to God. Only AFTER they obtained the knowledge of good and evil where they cast out of the garden of eden. So and here we hear God Himself says about the little ones "WHO TODAY HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL". Therefore these little ones are good they need no forgiving for they are innocent, they do not need the atonement of the Messiah Jesus like you and i do.

Why then does "God" command the massive slaughter of so many of these "innocent" children in the Old Testament?

According to you they are "Good" and "wholy acceptable to God", "need no forgiving", are "innocent", and "do not need atonement".

So why do they deserve death when they are innocent and blameless before both God and the Law?

And in addition, how can there ever be a declaration of vengence like David wrote in Psalm 137:8-9, in the Bible?

8 O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed,
Happy the one who repays you as you have served us!

9 Happy the one who takes and dashes
Your little ones against the rock!

Does God agree with David here or not? If so, how can this be? If not, then how can the Bible be the perfect inerrant "Word of God"?

These things make no sense to me... ...how do they make sense?

Last edited:
Why then does "God" command the massive slaughter of so many of these "innocent" children in the Old Testament?

Well God ordered the deaths of their pairents for their evil. I do not know why He also cammanded the deaths of thir little ones but i have a feeling that He did not want to leave them orphans.

According to you they are "Good" and "wholy acceptable to God", "need no forgiving", are "innocent", and "do not need atonement".

Correct. So i believe all those little ones who died in the OT are now with God in eternity. They got an early mark into eternity with God. I wish i was so fortunate to get one as well, but oh well such is life.

So why do they deserve death when they are innocent and blameless before both God and the Law?

Death is not the end. They are eternal. Why do you see their deaths as a penalty? Why not see it as a reward.

And in addition, how can there ever be a declaration of vengence like David wrote in Psalm 137:8-9, in the Bible?

8 O daughter of Babylon, who are to be destroyed,
Happy the one who repays you as you have served us!

9 Happy the one who takes and dashes
Your little ones against the rock!

Does God agree with David here or not? If so, how can this be? If not, then how can the Bible be the perfect inerrant "Word of God"?

Who said the ones being happy dashing the little ones agains the rocks are followers of God? David simply states that the ones who will do this will be very happ to do this. And as the Book of Revelation says ( about the same happening about the harlot of babylon )

Revelation 17
15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

The beast is not followers of Jesus, The beast is the enemy of God and it will be the beast that will carry out the destruction of the Harlot, not the followers of Jesus.

These things make no sense to me... ...how do they make sense?

They make sense when the Holy Spirit gives one wisdom.

But it is the old dilemma. If one has no trust in God then the Holy Spirit does not come to give one wisdom. God requires a measure of trust from all who wish to follow Him. But those who have no trust will believe nothing until all is explained. But even when things are explained to them God blocks the wisdom from them because it is not His will that those who reject the Love of His truth (the message of Jesus) should come to receive the atonement of their sins and eternal life with God.

First trust then be lifted up in wisdom. Never the other way around

Back