A Baby Only a Mother Could Love

Are you fucking retarded, that's a pacifier.

Where's your imagination. There are real live very ugly babies born every year, and they are forced to grow up like that and then try and make a life for themselves. If you really looked like that, how would you feel about life?

Jesus thats one ugly kid... well if it hadnt been for the rather weird teeth and mouth it woulda been a pretty kid actually. Maybe it can get surgery or something.

Wow that's weird, the guy with no cheekbones. I knew this girlfriend of a friend who had half her face kind of missing or sunken in. You got used to it after a while.

It is possible to have a good life even though you are facially disfigured. There's been quite a few documentaries in the UK recently about it actually.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-11780938
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/beauty-the-beast-ugly-face-of-prejudice/4od

But as spidergoat said, it a joke dummy. And KilljoyKlown seems a little assumptive really.

When you first bring up that picture, what was your first thought and feeling and how would you imagine yourself growing up like that or with some other major disfigurement to the face?

Personally I don't believe staying alive at all cost is a very good idea. Dying and suffering is only a problem for the living and I'd rather be dead than suffering.

errr....

You forget something. Facial disfigurement isn't the same as being completely paralysed or comatose. You can still see the world and move about it in the same way. The only thing different is how people see you.

That guy in my link has a pretty fit girlfriend. Life isn't 'suffering' for him.

errr....

You forget something. Facial disfigurement isn't the same as being completely paralysed or comatose. You can still see the world and move about it in the same way. The only thing different is how people see you.

That guy in my link has a pretty fit girlfriend. Life isn't 'suffering' for him.

You don't know anything about that guy other than the little bit you have been shown. You have no idea what he went through growing up. The only thing you can do is examine how you would feel if it was you, and you haven't chose to do that.

You have no idea what he went through growing up. .

So what? People get picked on for being too attractive too. Cant live your life to satisfy a few sociopaths or even if they may just be having issues with their own insecurity.

Hell, someone somewhere is gonna have something to say, people cant usually mind their own damn business.

So what? People get picked on for being too attractive too. Cant live your life to satisfy a few sociopaths or even if they may just be having issues with their own insecurity.

Hell, someone somewhere is gonna have something to say, people cant usually mind their own damn business.

There's not much you can do about what others do. That growing up part of your life will make a life long negative impression on you and more often than not you will have a chip on your shoulder and hate yourself whenever you look in a mirror.

As a matter of fact, it sounds like you already have some issues with the way others act. Think how much worse that could be?

Note: You can't satisfy a sociopath, it's much better to not try and to keep as much distance as possible, no matter how good they may look.:D

You don't know anything about that guy other than the little bit you have been shown. You have no idea what he went through growing up. The only thing you can do is examine how you would feel if it was you, and you haven't chose to do that.
It was an hour documentary. He said quite a bit in that time.
I don't know him, but who are you to say his life wasn't and isn't worth living?

Besides, what do mean 'shouldn't have let him live'? You think a parent would have their kid killed just after birth when they find something wrong with them?

"this ones blind, he can live. This ones got 6 fingers, she can live. oh this ones got no cheekbones, he should die now."
:bugeye::rolleyes:

I got hemi facial spasms . We have our own society now a days too. Support groups and all !! I like living my self . I am a lucky bastard is why. I live in f-cking Gods Country Montana. It ain't called Gods Country for nothing. It is Heaven and you would have to be a fool not to love life if you lived here

Back