911 in the bibal ?

Yeaaaaaaah, rrrright.....

It reminds me of some one who claimed a similar thing in the Holy Quran, whom I, fortunately, convinced that he is putting words out of their texts just to make a false cause..........

Thank you riko........ now I know why most fanatics don't consider me as being religious..... BECAUSE I NEVER GOT ALONG WITH THEIR PARANORMAL BELEIFS WHICH THEY INTENTIONALLY CLAIM TO BE PART OF RELIGION!!

To our athiest friends here in this forum: PLEASE, don't consider every religious person to be like that, this is really embarrassing :(

Riku124:
i know but still... there has to be something that made us becuase the molacules and space, the stars the planets and life itself had to have come form somewhere! it oculdnt have been evalotion but the biggest problem i have with god is if got created the world who in all hell created god!?!??!

Eggsactly, it's a chicken and egg situation and by that, I mean that things create and recreate themselves. The Universe expands creating everything in it and then it contracts destroying everything in it, then the process begins again and repeats ad infinitum.

There is no answer to Why does it happen or What caused it to happen in the first place? This is where the bible got it right, because in it, anything unexplainable is one of the Great Mysteries and that's the best answer you can hope for in this lifetime.

riku:why do you think there has to be a deity, that made us.
why could it not be something else.

and yes it's a classic chicken and egg scenario. it's an unanswerable conundrum, if a god existed, so dont confuse yourself with trifles.
in my mind a god does'nt exist.

No it is not the classic chicken and egg thing. Both the chicken and egg are created. But God was not created He has always been.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

Adstar: No it is not the classic chicken and egg thing. Both the chicken and egg are created. But God was not created He has always been.
M*W: Proof, please!

The Bible would say that the Chicken came first, then the egg. If both came at the same time, did God create all animals pregnant to speed up the process a little? or did he take special care to make sure the chicken survived long enough that we wouldn't need to say that everything tastes like snake, or frog legs or anything else that "tastes like chicken"

Riku, you may find it interesting to know that a Bible was actually found in the smouldering wreckage of the Twin towers, and it was open at the page telling the story of the Tower of Babel...

Darkman: Riku, you may find it interesting to know that a Bible was actually found in the smouldering wreckage of the Twin towers, and it was open at the page telling the story of the Tower of Babel...
M*W: And your point would be? Please cite where you learned this little factoid. Paper burns at 451 F. degrees. How did this bible survive when the fuel in the planes was in excess of 2000 F. degrees? And the very nerve of you to make this bible claim when some 3,000 human beings perished in the twin towers. Your silly bible story didn't help save any of them!

Medicine Woman said:
M*W: And your point would be? Please cite where you learned this little factoid. Paper burns at 451 F. degrees. How did this bible survive when the fuel in the planes was in excess of 2000 F. degrees? And the very nerve of you to make this bible claim when some 3,000 human beings perished in the twin towers. Your silly bible story didn't help save any of them!

I saw it on an internet news bulletin. The whole of the Twin towers weren't burning; i.e. there were lower floors which just collapsed. The Bible could have been in one of these floors. Who knows who the Bible has saved?

Darkman: I saw it on an internet news bulletin.
M*W: Oh, yeah, right, you saw it on an internet news bulletin, and anything on the internet must be true!

Medicine Woman said:
Darkman: I saw it on an internet news bulletin.
M*W: Oh, yeah, right, you saw it on an internet news bulletin, and anything on the internet must be true!

why wouldn't everything be true, give me a reason.

Yorda: why wouldn't everything be true, give me a reason.
M*W: It's too far-fetched! The Twin Towers were sadly doomed to represent American capitalism. If you can find anything beyond this, I commend you! We are not just a victim, we are the cause!

While the line riku originally referred to was not a foreshadowing of the twin towers, what about the people who say that it was mentioned in the Bible Code?

Just wondered because I have never heard that mentioned before.

Back