911 in the bibal ?

riku_124

High School Smoker
Registered Senior Member
i was rwading soem bibal lessons in sunday school yesterday, and in what i was reading it talked of " to towers falling" and then goes on to talk about the the east part of the eart haround where irac and al lthose countries are. could this infact be a sighn that the tribulation is comming?
feloow christions and other people please type your idea's and comments
also i dotn rember what verse and chapter and book of the bibal i was reading sorry in advance.

riku_124: i was rwading soem bibal lessons in sunday school yesterday, and in what i was reading it talked of " to towers falling" and then goes on to talk about the the east part of the eart haround where irac and al lthose countries are. could this infact be a sighn that the tribulation is comming?
feloow christions and other people please type your idea's and comments
also i dotn rember what verse and chapter and book of the bibal i was reading sorry in advance.
M*W: riku_124, I sincerely hope that English is your second or even third language. Even at age 14-15 years, you should be spelling and writing better than you did in this post. If this is the best you can do, you need some serious tutoring.

Regardless of what I could make out of this post, you are being led down the dark alley of mind control by your church. Christians will interpret whatever it is that might be convenient for them at the time. However, I do see a tribulation coming for you! It's called flunking high school English.

Join your local communist group
Or join me on my plans to conquer the Isle of Skokholm, Wales (We will change it's name once it is ours.

riku_124, yore bibal clas is al you neid, dont werry about teh udder skool clases

englis his my first languge its jsut i get ahead of myself when i type.
communist hamster where is this island and how many peopel are in your group? ill think about it after i get the spacificks?
i wanan own my own island........
diesel all i ahve to say to u is
SLINKY IS COOL

idk what he said i got
"the bibal is ful of thinkgs that came tru n soemthing something"

riku_124 said:
idk what he said i got
"the bibal is ful of thinkgs that came tru n soemthing something"
nope ...bible is full of shit.

give us an exact date and year in the future when something important is predicted to happen,and NOT something that already happened ;)

riku_124: englis his my first languge its jsut i get ahead of myself when i type. communist hamster where is this island and how many peopel are in your group? ill think about it after i get the spacificks? i wanan own my own island........ diesel all i ahve to say to u is LINKY IS COOL
M*W: riku_124, fi yuo udrtand wtah m'I yasing, yuooo illw unstandder hatt ouy aer a pidstud otherm uckerf. ouY aveh on lacep no hist oremf. ouY rea ustj an goignorant idk. ouY on'td long'be here. ouY eeed your aperdi hangedc, etg ostl, otherm uckerf!

Isaiah 30
25 There will be on every high mountain And on every high hill Rivers and streams of waters, In the day of the great slaughter, When the towers fall.

While i believe that the great tribulation is near, or even already started? The link between the towers of 911 and Isaiah is too tenuous.

riku_124 try to take your time with your spelling. People who hate God and hate those who love God are always seeking ways to insult followers of Jesus. I know it is pathetic to target someone for spelling mistakes but that’s the way it is in here.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

M*W: riku_124, fi yuo udrtand wtah m'I yasing, yuooo illw unstandder hatt ouy aer a pidstud otherm uckerf. ouY aveh on lacep no hist oremf. ouY rea ustj an goignorant idk. ouY on'td long'be here. ouY eeed your aperdi hangedc, etg ostl, otherm uckerf!
riku_124 if you understand what im saying you will udnerstand that you are a stupid mother ufcker. You have no place on htis forum. Your just a ingnorent kid you dont belong here you need your soemthing something get lost motehr fucker!
what repracussions will there be if we go to tke over this island communist hamster?
what does tenuis mean? lol

Last edited:
riku: please take your time writing, and use a spell checker if you have one, the odd mis-spelt word is ok, but when it's the whole sentence it's just gibberish. and very hard to read.

the bible is just a book just like tolkens, lord of the rings, the two towers. there is no such thing as prophecy, it is all BS, I know your only young, but you will find out, if you keep an open mind and take nobodys word for it, yes it means you may have to study.
but you will feel all the better for in the end, just make up your own mind.

if we new the future we'd all be millionaires( ie what the next set of lottery numbers are, who's going to win the superbowl etc..) WE DONT.

i know but still... there has to be something that made us becuase the molacules and space, the stars the planets and life itself had to have come form somewhere! it oculdnt have been evalotion but the biggest problem i have with god is if got created the world who in all hell created god!?!??!

Back