9/11 HOW? From who, how, and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who starts off with such insults is clearly not worth much of my time. Go have fun with friends of yours like Ophiolite, Read Only, Q and Skinwalker and leave me in peace.

No, really, get help. You are clearly insane, although coherent. For some reason you don't want to fit into society, so seek out alternatives to keep you on the periphery of normality. It's possibly a self confidence issue, hence using the Internet to voice your weirdness is perfect, as you don't have to meet annybody, and this fits with the fact that you hang out with a bunch of 'polyamorous' people, but are single! The fucking irony in that! You can't even get one shag!

scott3x said:
Anyone who starts off with such insults is clearly not worth much of my time. Go have fun with friends of yours like Ophiolite, Read Only, Q and Skinwalker and leave me in peace.

No, really, get help. [snip further insults]

I think you need more help then I. You might finding that putting people down less may help you in your path to self improvement ;)

I think you need more help then I. You might finding that putting people down less may help you in your path to self improvement ;)

Who says I need improvement? Oh you, a nutter on the Internet that believes in conspiracy theories, and hasn't got a partner.

Go and get sane.

9/11 HOW? From who, how, and why?

How is already on TV.

Who? Pissed off folk (not purely a religious issue)..........

WHY? ..... observing the oppression of the last 70 years (religious institution (Israel)) combined with the divide of class caused by the capitalistic machine.

the US funded Israel's creation against the majority of the globe within an occupied region. Combine that with the example of the capitalistic machine, corrupted by the intent of business over the good of the people.

see the father's philosphy

“Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience.”- ADAM SMITH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back