7 Reasons for REJECTING ISLAM

the above post is reffering to Vienna by the way.

i am not aiming at Christians becasue i know you cant blame the actions of a few for all Christians. this is something that Vienna hasnt worked out yet so this is why she attacks Islam.

to everyine else, thank you for your replies in this thread. they show your open mindness and beliefs in a fair world where criminals are punished not the people from their religion.

as for Vienna, you need an eductaion

in the Prophets (saw) time 9 years is enough to be adult. as years go by in the society adult hood was increased in age. in those time it wasn't strange to see non muslims who were fighters, emperors at 6.7.8.9... or any age.

and, the Prophet (saw) didnt have sex with Aisha at nine. that is idea completely stupid. and anyway even if he did it isn't illegal in loads of countires anyway. England has Europes hightest age for legal sex at 16 there are European countries with the age consent of 12 onwards and even younger*.

(im sory i cannot give the names of the countires but i now for a fact this is true i just cant remeber the exact figure can anyone from European countires question tell me the age or look it up or something)

munim_786 said:
in the Prophets (saw) time 9 years is enough to be adult. as years go by in the society adult hood was increased in age. in those time it wasn't strange to see non muslims who were fighters, emperors at 6.7.8.9... or any age.
My friend, its only been 1400 years. Evolution takes millions of years. Otherwise please show us a scientific article saying that 1400 years ago a 9 year old is equivalent to a 12 year old girl today.

A girl is still a girl. A baby is still a baby. Whether its was 5000 years ago or 1400 years ago. Ancient Barbaric cultures exploit the helplessness of the young age but that doesnt make it right.

munim_786 said:
and, the Prophet (saw) didnt have sex with Aisha at nine. that is idea completely stupid.
Bukhari hadiths says so. Read my evidences at page 1.

munim_786 said:
and anyway even if he did it isn't illegal in loads of countires anyway. England has Europes hightest age for legal sex at 16 there are European countries with the age consent of 12 onwards and even younger*.
12 is the minimum age a girl could attain sexual & physical maturity.

Back