Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, don't make one more remark on smack... my mother died of it, and one more remark, i shall take more than seriously.

Sorry sir... worry about what??? That the bible was biased, or that it was actually a unique configuration from beginning to end...

Because if it is, it is more true to numerology than what it is literature.

Shit O Dillo!
Six weeks 'til xmas,
six presents to buy,
$6.66 in the bank account ( AUD, which equates to about $0.666)
Six swans a swimming!!

S..Shit, I just drank a pint of lager,, quick mental conversion from imperical to metric,
Oh,Oh! What do ya know? 666mls of beer at 4.9 per cent alcohol per volume,...3and a half standard drinks,...WHAT! my theory just broke down,..anybody got a wrench?

I cannot believe you had the audasity to SPAM THIS FURTHER... Did you not heed my warning..????

Accept the consequences...

I cannot believe you had the audasity to SPAM THIS FURTHER... Did you not heed my warning..????

QUOTE]

Audacity wonder boy and my point was that you can invent any set of numbers to fit your theory, whatever the hell that might be.

Relax and take a prescribed number of self regulated pharmaceutical suppressors.

By the way, don't make one more remark on smack... my mother died of it, and one more remark, i shall take more than seriously.

That is tragic and I'm sorry to hear it. If she were an abuser when pregnant with you though, that might explain some of these posts.

You wonder how, people like you, can have such an affect on the weak emotional... it's not fair... FUCK IT, EH???

Your apology is accepted... snake...

But spud has brought me to the edge of of the knife...

If you are going to let that bother you at least use the razor that you blunted.
I have to ask you this. Just how do you think science or engineering disputes work themselves out in the real world? On this thread you've been shown to be absolutely wrong and instead of re-examining your posistion you simply bring up more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back