50 million children were aborted in USA since the abortion was legalized, here in the States. Let's no talk about the millions killed in China and other places since.

Was this spontaneous abortions, legal abortions or what and why does it matter. If all those people lived we'd have an even bigger resource crises than the twin peaks of famine and global warming.

But Children are not animals.

QUOTE=cosmictraveler;2749330]Population of the Earth is over 7 BILLION people and growing daily. :eek:
[/QUOTE]

All humans are Animals , You could say " The Human Animal " What the shit do you think we are ? Space Aliens . WE are Animals of the earth . I don't know how anybody could possibly think any different. Gee whiz look at you Neighbor. Humans are a stupid Animal too for only a stupid animal would dispute being what it is. Dogs don't question being the animal they are , Birds don't , You are Animals . That makes children " Little Human Animals "
God people are brain washed !! Wake up !! You are an Animal . Look in the mirror and face it

I had to do this edit cause if there is space Aliens they are more than likely animals too

Good morning, Me-Ki-Gal,

It bothers me not to think of myself as an intelligent animal with the capability to conceptualize on larger perspectives, but it can sure rile those folks who wish to be elevated above and completely separated from the rest of the plant and animal kingdom because we may perceive of ourselves as being the sole sentient species.

We are a privileged species, or so it at least appears, yet I would question if we are as 'special' as we seem to think.

It's an awfully big and largely unexplored universe out there to be basing such extrapolations upon, in my opinion. :)

All humans are Animals , You could say " The Human Animal " What the shit do you think we are ? Space Aliens . WE are Animals of the earth . I don't know how anybody could possibly think any different. Gee whiz look at you Neighbor. Humans are a stupid Animal too for only a stupid animal would dispute being what it is. Dogs don't question being the animal they are , Birds don't , You are Animals . That makes children " Little Human Animals "
God people are brain washed !! Wake up !! You are an Animal . Look in the mirror and face it

I had to do this edit cause if there is space Aliens they are more than likely animals too[/QUOTE]

Hehe. I think greenboy thinks of us all as 'god's' animals, not natures animal. If you listen to the argument long enough there'll eventually be a god peeking from a cloud.

Back