3rd ear?!? LOL

When people progress spiritualy they hear a divine sound, starts of like a high pitched hum, sometimes dirscribed as the sound of a large group of bees heard from a distance, then progresses into an extremily loud noise like a massive river or waterfall, or thunder, they call it Nada (inner sound) or Okmar(sp) or just OM, as it's the origins of this mantra
This comes from the writtings of St. Theresa of Avila:
"The noices in my head are so loud I am begining to wonder what is going on in it...My head sounds just as if it were full of brimming rivers...and a host of little birds seem to be whilsteling, not in my ears but in the upper part of my brain, where the soul is said to be; I have held this view for a long time, for the sprit seems to move upward with great velocity."

Some thoughts, the upperpart of her brain (where the soul is said to be) could be related to the ajna or sahasrara chakras, and the spirit (Holy Spirit?) moving upwards is very likely the same thing as Kundalini moving up from the base of the spine to the top of the head, giving her communion with God

So all that can hear it, try to focus on it, you might see God!!!
Good luck in your search for a guide Lyfe, I'm hoping if found mine, I'll meat him in Feb. I'm pretty sure, *crossing fingers and toes, whilst knocking head on wood*

Back