15 Minutes Of Fame...

bbcboy

Recovering christian
Registered Senior Member
HI GUYZ

bbcboy with the ultimate quiz, from, would you believe the BBC, God bless her.

What is your T.V. talent?

Go to this site...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/talent/

and find out,

Go to bottom right corner and click on the 'talent' link

Then come back here and share in a warm, welcome and moist thread.

We wait for you.
Star!!

Oh well, by lack of something better to do, I did the TV talent test. Oh joy, look what's become of me...:D

According to the advanced personality analysis techniques (pioneered by the eminent psychologist Dr Y.L. d'Gess), you should be a...

Blue Peter presenter

"Never work with animals or children," they say - but with your relaxed, open manner, you'd have no problems there. Just remember not to run with scissors and it'll be alright on the night.

:bugeye: :bugeye:

By the way, Bbcboy, did you take the test yourself? I am dying to know what it says about you!!! :p

Come on, show some result please...:) :bugeye:

According to the advanced personality analysis techniques (pioneered by the eminent psychologist Dr Y.L. d'Gess), you should be a...

Maverick film maker

An individual of rare genius and insight, you probably make bizarre, uncompromising films which nobody understands, but everyone respects - even those people who can't stand your smelly leather coat or your nose-picking.

Programme producer

You're not a natural media presence, and would probably freeze like a rabbit in headlights in front of a camera. But with your organisational skills, you'd be right at home behind the scenes, putting it all together.

...Its true, what can I say.....

I was found to be perfect material for a

SPORTS PRESENTER:(

Ah well I suppose I'd get to spend some time in the locker rooms:cool:

Sounds fun

Standup comic

Oh you're a funny one, aren't you? Your friends may have heard your jokes a thousand times before, but I bet you can get a room full of people choking on their pretzels and crying with laughter.

By the way, what is a Blue Peter presenter? I am not familiar with this. :bugeye: So I am completely in the dark what this concerns. And given the thought that I better not walk around with scissors, which I actually have to use in a little bit...:eek: ;)

Asguard

Nobody told me there was a club involved. *:bugeye: looks around w/ a puzzled expression:bugeye: * Can I have a fancy membership card to stick in my purse?? When are meetings? Are there any feild trips involved??
-Aphrodite

Aphrodite

Gess we will have to ask the producer that.

Can we have one nightfall, PLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE.
:D

Originally posted by Banshee
By the way, what is a Blue Peter presenter

Blue Peter is a venerable Kids TV programme going back as long as I can remember, 30+ years. It is a cultural icon nowadays.

A blue peter presenter has to be able to demonstrate a wide variety of talents to be willing to try scuba diving (with great whites), bungee jumping off Niagra, flying microlites, base jumping that sort of thing. They also have to be willing to do anything from running an annual charity drive to making dolls houses and toys from old bits of cardboard, yoghurt pots and sticky back plastic.

Don't forget the Elephant and poor old Shep. (Points)

Thed...

Did you prepare that reply earlier? :)

banshee

I don't believe that you don't have Blue Peter in the Netherlands?
When I was a nipper there were always competition entries from your neck of the woods.

Thed, thanx for the explanation. :)

Esp I didn't know the expression Blue Peter. Now I'm updated and you are right. :) They have 'em in the Netherlands too yes. Terrible! I do the test all over...:bugeye: Then again, it might be fun... :p

Thanx for the fill in. Without it the name sounds like something out of erotica materials...

You never know.

Esp

Actually, no. I was just thinking of the many stupid things they get asked to do, to show kids who will never leave their town how interesting the world can be.

BTW, I'm sure I've asked before, where abouts in Scouseland are you? A John Moores student, a resident but from out of town or a scally.

According to the advanced personality analysis techniques (pioneered by the eminent psychologist Dr Y.L. d'Gess), you should be an...

Undiscovered genius temporarily working as toilet cleaner

If only those blind fools could see your true potential! You are a revolutionary, a genius... at something, even if you're not quite sure what...

Alright! who snuck into the beeb and rigged the test.

a membership card? is that what you want?

<center><center>
-------------------------------------------------
The Talented People Club
(for people)

this card must presented for
admission to any field trips
-------------------------------------------------

there ya go.

Last edited:
Back