Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

Originally posted by Green_World
AMAZING STROY:

"I promised that if they released me, I’d study Islam when I got back to London. And what started out as an academic study has now turned into something much more spiritual. I’m very impressed with what I’ve found."

http://www.welcome-back.org/news/ridley.shtml

http://www.netcomuk.co.uk/~magamiet/Articles,_lectures/My Journey to Islam.htm

And yet another...whoops, wrong extremist groups. Oh well.
http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/hearst/profile.html

Personally, these kidnappers just seem so nice, I want to go get myself kidnapped and held captive so that I too can see the right way.:rolleyes:

I bet your islamic fundamentalist websites couldn't wait to publish that huh? Not bothering to realize that they were proudly proclaming that they approve of the kidnapping. Moron.

Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

Originally posted by williamwbishop
And yet another...whoops, wrong extremist groups. Oh well.
http://edition.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/people/shows/hearst/profile.html
===============================

You have NOTHING to say about the SUTNNING story of this yet ANOTHER convert to Islam, huh ?????

The light is spreading no matter how thick the darkness can be.

No, the bullshit seems to be spreading though.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

============================

It is only bullshit for the people who live like bulls.

:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

============================

It is only bullshit for the people who live like bulls.

:D

Nice to see rational and well thought out debate.:rolleyes: Perhaps you can go kidnap some poor girl or maybe even a child(yay for you) and then maybe they too will "see the light". :rolleyes: Your soul has obviously been leased out. You no longer have any scruples or common decency. You sir, are a waste of space. Maybe you would be so kind as to vacate it for someone with morals and hence more worthy of it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

Nice to see rational and well thought out debate.:rolleyes: Perhaps you can go kidnap some poor girl or maybe even a child(yay for you) and then maybe they too will "see the light". :rolleyes: Your soul has obviously been leased out. You no longer have any scruples or common decency. You sir, are a waste of space. Maybe you would be so kind as to vacate it for someone with morals and hence more worthy of it.
==================================

Did you get your state pension allowance this month ? just curious !!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

==================================

Did you get your state pension allowance this month ? just curious !!

We are not given pension allowances here. But if you are trying to identify my economic standing, I live comfortably, it's called work. Maybe you should try it sometime. So much better than kidnapping innocent women and children so you can gain money or new members.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

We are not given pension allowances here. But if you are trying to identify my economic standing, I live comfortably, it's called work. Maybe you should try it sometime. So much better than kidnapping innocent women and children so you can gain money or new members.
=============================

here is another stick for you:

http://www.welcome-back.org/news/cardilli.shtml

captive to convert

i have to agree with williamwbishop, to a certain degree! you must realise that there will be a certain amount of skeptisism, especially when it seems that certain brainwashing techniques have been implemented, to such a degree that you cant look at these arguments constructively! try looking at what your perceptions were prior to any contact with islamic groups and dont be blinded by faith!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yvonne Ridley: From Captive to Convert, AMAZING STORY

=============================

here is another stick for you:

http://www.welcome-back.org/news/cardilli.shtml

Thanks, I saw it on your other one of 10000 threads that you start whenever your fragmented mind changes direction or you get gas.:rolleyes: And my point still stands. What exactly is interesting about some ninny converting to a religion. Morons convert every day. I remember some jerry falwell thing where they converted over ten thousand in one hour. Does that make it more rational because more did it? No, you're all insipid.

statistics doesn't equate with truth...

if 99 percent of the globe became Islamic, it doesnt necessarily mean that its correct... more than 90 percent of the world believes in god but not one has yet come up with a rational argument about his existence... statistics are mere statistics... ppl convert here and there.. missionaries forced illiterate ppl into christianity... does that make it more correct? i think not...

so plz refrain from givin personal examples of this and that convertin and prove certain basic things about your religion that have been addressed by other members over and over again...
even if the darn pope became islamic, it wudn't prove jack... so lets get on with a more sophisticated level of debate...

Moderator edit: Post removed. Inciting violence against another poster adds nothing to the discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back