You take the high road, and I'll take the low road . . .

We'll, let's not worry about other peoples perceptions than. Let's go with yours.

I always always try to take the high road. Unless I happen to trip over shorty and fall down the low road. Its never a prideful moment for me.

everyone is going to try to take the high road, but on occasion people will make a mistake and take the low road

Sure, the high road makes you feel superior. But, the low road is more fun.

Sure, the high road makes you feel superior. But, the low road is more fun.

No its not. Being mean isn't fun, its depressing. You have to be a sociopath to get fun out of being mean. Prisons are full of those low path takers. Yeah, I said it. They are low path takeing SOBs!! :p

I always always try to take the high road. Unless I happen to trip over shorty and fall down the low road. Its never a prideful moment for me.

HAHA so you blame others for taking the low road? I like how you singled me out there, I feel special. Speaking of low, just look in the discrimination thread, I am sure you could plug in a few other names.

HAHA so you blame others for taking the low road? I like how you singled me out there, I feel special. Speaking of low, just look in the discrimination thread, I am sure you could plug in a few other names.

I might be able to, but you tend to not only trip me, but push me down as well. :p Do I blame others, no. Was it my choice, yes. But some others make it easier to take that low road. For me, you make taking that low road more enjoyable than it should be. Like I said, its not a prideful moment for me.

Back