Yeah, but what about your God.

Angelus

Daughter Of House Ravenhearte
Registered Senior Member
When christians go to prove their god they abandon most of the key concepts that seperate their god from another's and try to prove an "intelligent designer" or a "first cause". When an athiest goes to disprove an idea of god he neccesarily avoids such insubstantial definitions of a god to go right to disproving those things that should be substantiated if their religion is true. And yet we wonder why these arguments seem to be getting us nowhere.

Originally posted by Angelus
When an athiest goes to disprove an idea of god he neccesarily avoids such insubstantial definitions of a god to go right to disproving those things that should be substantiated if their religion is true.
I don't try to disprove any god(s). I point out that the supposed proof for such is basically crap. Those are two different things.

Yes Adam, and we all appreciate your unique way of helping the cause. Thank you. Now if only the theists realized what crap their supposed proof was.

Originally posted by Angelus
Yes Adam, and we all appreciate your unique way of helping the cause. Thank you. Now if only the theists realized what crap their supposed proof was.
Who is this "we", white man? I'm not part of your cause or any other. Just pointing out the logical error.

Originally posted by spookz
i thought angelus was black

lmao
It's a line I enjoy from a movie. I say it just about any time someone assumes there is some cause or grouping that I should give a damn about.

Originally posted by Vienna
Adam

What logical error?

I think he means the error of me saying the athiests of this forum attempt to disprove god whereas he says they merely shred the proof offered for god, I don't see the difference really.

Originally posted by Adam
Who is this "we", white man? I'm not part of your cause or any other. Just pointing out the logical error.

The athiest posters of Sciforums of course.

Originally posted by spookz
i thought angelus was black

lmao

Whatever gave you that silly idea. I have blood from almost every other continent except Africa, Asia, and South America. Hmm, that's about half isn't it. Maybe my kids will fill in the blanks with their children. I'm attracted to redheads so I'll probably just be getting some more European blood into the family.

Back