Yay even more christian sects

Sock puppet path

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
Valued Senior Member
Ahh yes the power of homo able to breakup a church at a single bound able to leap tall.....nevermind you know the rest. Any Anglicans here? what do you think?

story link

Discuss

Ahh yes the power of homo able to breakup a church at a single bound able to leap tall.....nevermind you know the rest. Any Anglicans here? what do you think?

story link

Discuss

God does not exist, since there is no proof of God and I exist a short time in life...and past has shown God has not been seen or felt of but just the made up stories. So all the sects...christian...catholic....reformist...islamic...are false.

God does not exist, since there is no proof of God and I exist a short time in life...and past has shown God has not been seen or felt of but just the made up stories. So all the sects...christian...catholic....reformist...islamic...are false.

And what is your truth, dragon?

And what is your truth, dragon?

My truth is that I exist and everything that has proof exists. My truth is that I will believe only in that which has enough proof for me to believe in it.
And truth is, my body will last 100 years at most and I do not want to live in a lie of a false God.

M*W: Make the best of it while you can.

Back