Would you consider this? Passing the Turing Test?

WilHolland

Registered Member
Would you consider this? Passing the Test? For over ten years, I have been working on a method of semantic interpretation that applies in any situation. Using this method, I believe that a software program can pass the Turing Test. The book, "How to Design a Universal Artificial Intelligence," is currently online, in its entirety, and I am requesting your review of this work. This is it; this is real; this is a working counterpart program.

<A HREF="http://universalartificialintelligence.com">Website</A> <Br>
<A HREF="mailto:wilholland@universalartificialintelligence.com ">Email</A>

Why should anybody bother to review your lengthy paper? When you write the program and have it take the test, publish the results.

Well, I skimmed it, and from what I can tell unless you have a reason for excluding math its just a bunch of pseudoscience that builds itself up like a deck of cards. Your 'theory' will collapse under any real weight.

Take for example this:
" In the first twenty years of life, a human assimilates information and information-handling functions from elders, so that he or she can begin solving life’s problems on his or her own. "-pg 69

First, an attempt to quantify something that continues to baffle scientists, followed by a semi-legitamite conclusion(think deck of cards). The argument just isn't concrete.

Hate to say it man, but your paper reads like a glamourized run-on sentence.

"I have been working on a method of semantic interpretation that applies in any situation."

That will never happen for there are to many variables in any given situation.

Back