worried about a dream

rchlmry

Registered Member
I'm an aircraft mechanic && unfortunately in my time I've lost two planes. I was not directly involved however I still work on them. Anyway, I keep having dreams that one of my aircraft crash, I feel that I am there, and I can watch it happening in slow motion and then all of a sudden they drop from the sky. It freaks me out when I wake up, cause it feels so real every time.

I'm an aircraft mechanic && unfortunately in my time I've lost two planes. I was not directly involved however I still work on them. Anyway, I keep having dreams that one of my aircraft crash, I feel that I am there, and I can watch it happening in slow motion and then all of a sudden they drop from the sky. It freaks me out when I wake up, cause it feels so real every time.
Seems pretty straightforward to me.
You worry that doing something wrong at work may cause a plane to crash.
Perhaps you are a bit insecure about your work? Maybe talk about it to one of your co-workers, one you can trust :)

Thats a lot of responsibility, believe it or not, being an aircraft mechanic. It's not abnormal to have the stress creep up in your subconscious mind.

Subconsciously you may be troubled about a certain procedure, faulty parts, or even doubt about the ability of one of your peers and maybe even yourself. I feel you have a question, concern or an explanation in regards to the two crashes. Slowing it down may represent the actual problem and reason for the crashes.

Back