Worlds worst pervert - ever - I mean EVER!

Randwolf

Ignorance killed the cat
Valued Senior Member
It seems as if every day a new event causes one to say "How low can people sink?"

How about this - 104+ acts of pedophilia, dating back years and years... Well, the authorities finally decided to pick him up as he was preparing to leave the state of Delaware - his youngest victim allegedly being only 3 months old! All but one were little girls...

The doctor had videos documenting his "prolonged vaginal exams" and other crimes dating back to 1994. However, a judge refused to issue a search warrant ~5 years ago, even though complaints had been filed... The AMA (American Medical Association) is accused of helping to cover up the problem. (these last bits according to "Dr. Phil", a TV show here in the states on March 4th), but here is a news excerpt:
'America's worst pedophile'?
Dr. Earl Bradley, a Delaware pediatrician, allegedly abused more than 100 children — here's what's known about this shocking case
U.S. News & Opinion

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

'America's worst pedophile'?

the_week_17527_27.jpg

Delaware pediatrician Earl Bradley — indicted this week for abusing 103 of his young patients in his office — is being called the worst pedophile in U.S. history. Horrified parents and medical professionals across the country are demanding to know how Bradley, who videotaped his sexual abuses, got away with his alleged crimes for at least a decade, despite a number of red flags that went unheeded. (Watch a CBS report about Delaware's pediatric pedophile.) A fact sheet on the case that's shocked Delaware and the nation:

I mean... I... I just don't know!

Where do we go from here?

From the article:
“'America's worst pedophile'?”
Poor choice of words here.

Not sure what you were referring to, but made me think...

Should read "America's best pedophile", 'cause to my knowledge he was the best ever at what he did - and get away with it for over a decade... Unbelievable!

Should read "America's best pedophile", 'cause to my knowledge he was the best ever at what he did - and get away with it for over a decade... Unbelievable!

Bingo! This guy gets an all-star selection.

I'd have to ask Fraggle about the proper use of best and worst when describing paedophilia. Whether or not those words can be used in such connotations.

The ironic thing is, most doctors who tape themselves treating patients do it to avoid legal trouble.

Not sure what you were referring to, but made me think...

Uhh, what he did shouldn't really be congratulated, also he should be labeled: "Earth's worst pedophile."

Bingo! This guy gets an all-star selection.

I'd have to ask Fraggle about the proper use of best and worst when describing paedophilia. Whether or not those words can be used in such connotations.

How about "Most successful"?

And yeah, they should lock him up with a couple of horny grizzlies.
Not really though, that would be animal abuse.. :(

Give him some sort of sentence, put him in jail, and release him to mingle with the inmates. They're gonna give him the royal bum-fucking treatment, to start with, and then they're gonna get to work. That's better than anything that the state can throw at him. Pedophilia is not a capital offense, right?

How about "Most successful"?

And yeah, they should lock him up with a couple of horny grizzlies.
Not really though, that would be animal abuse.. :(

Ya, it should be most successful, but if he really was that successful, he wouldn't have been caught in my opinion, stupid pedo.

And again I ask.. How did he get the opportunity to do it?

Following years of suspicions among parents and questions about his strange behavior from colleagues, Bradley was arrested after a 2-year-old girl told her mother that the doctor hurt her in December 2009, when he took her to a basement room of his office after an exam.

Many victims were assaulted repeatedly, some on consecutive days, according to the indictment, which alleges that one girl was raped more than a dozen times over a period that lasted more than a year.

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/02/23/crimesider/entry6234796.shtml

How?

How in the hell did he get the opportunity to do this over and over again?

And how was this allowed to continue for so god damn long?

The attacks allegedly occurred at Bradley’s Disney-themed BayBees Pediatrics in a Pinocchio-themed examination room, a basement where he kept toys and other treats and an outbuilding Bradley was converting into a movie theater.

By bonding with the children, the burly, bearded doctor earned their parents’ trust and permission to take them alone to get toys, candy and ice cream.

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20100223/NATIONWORLD/100223019/-1/newsfront/Grand-jury-indicts-Delaware-pediatrician-in-sexual-abuse-of-103-child-patients

The rest of this article just made me want to scream to be honest. I can't post half of it due to the fact that it is in some parts quite graphic in regards to what he did to some of his victims.

Back