World War 3-For Real?

You Think THAT Is Wierd??

On January 27, 1986 my dog peed on the tire of the crosstown shuttle -- the next morning, Challenger exploded.

Last edited:
Well, either the boy is psychic or have in some other way heard information on what was going to happen the next day.

Goofyfish, I suggest you keep a close eye on where your dog pees in the future. :p

I'm sorry I couldn't post more information relevant to THIS topic, I was in the middle of school and I had to go. Anyhoo, even though next to no information other than circumstantial evidence is present I still find the idea intriguing. The website that this link was on is a good one. I recommend anyone who is a serious 'parapsychologist' should check it out.

Typical no one reacted on the boy's message. Typical U$ I must say.:) And of course, there is nobody from the FBI available for comments. All coincidence, isn't it?;)

And that the boy is multiracial doesn't say a thing, they didn't check him out, did they.:rolleyes: All coincidence, yeah, yeah. What do YOU think Pollux V?

Thank you for the second link, but no, thanx. All bla bla.:p

Goofyfish, you have a Psychic dog, that's for sure...:) :)

I have a psychic fish....

I'm just kidding about the title. I wish my dog was psychic rather than what he is now, I swear to god he barks at the fires in AUSTRALIA. He barks at EVERYTHING all the TIME.

Banshee if the FBI did comment for every paranormal experience they'd have a new name: The Paranormal Commenting Bureau of Investigation, or PCBI. Like I said this is all circumstantial evidence and as much as I hate to admit it those people could just be saying this for a chance in the spotlight.

But we'll just have to see what happens. That's all you can really say about predictions of the future.

I actually spent a bit of time (ok, ok, it was about an hour and a half) looking to cross-check this story. In particular I was curious as to whether the Houston Chronicle had done any follow-up. Naturally, those money-grubbers wanted me to PAY for the use of their archives! Can you believe that? ;)

In any event, I could find nothing else in numerous search engines pertaining to this event.

Pollux: Certainly you would agree that additional funding for the PCBI might have allowed them to respond to what was clearly a warning of events that threatened our National Security, would you not? :)

Yes but the fact that no one would take them seriously would hinder their efforts. You couldn't go a week back before sept 11th without hearing elaborate armaggedon tales. As we have seen so far none of them have come true.

Since too many people are rightfully skeptics I doubt an organization like the PCBI would last long.

Back