woohoo!

party015.gif
party023.gif

Isn't it funny, when we're young we jump up and down about the next birthday arriving. When we're older it's just another day...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

This is true, Wet1. I'm dreading my 19th.

I'm getting so old! I don't want to die!

Happy birthday, Nightfall.

:D Happy birthday Nightfall!!! :D

*Puckers up for a birthday snog... (don't punch me too hard please!)*

Last edited:
Happy birthday NIGHTFALL
luck, happiness and a certainty of what to do

I'm with you Xev- I shrug of a thought of my 19th birthday.
I want to live!:mad:

we are crying here, like it's armageddon tomorrow...

I'm listening the live recording after which Kurt Cobain did suicide- so be easy with me. I don't feel good about the time and society I live in atm

Last edited:
Originally posted by Avatar
I'm with you Xev- I shrug of a thought of my 19th birthday.
I want to live!:mad:
Well, take advantage of how young you are! Think of your 19th bday as a deadline. :p

better make it 20- it's less than 6 months (19)...
but it's a great idea.
If I live every year as my last, then I won't have nothing to regret...then, after...

anyone has weed?

forget the talk-
NIGHTFALL has party and I'm griefing like I have less than 6 months to live- and even if I had...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGHTFALL, HAVE A GREAT ORGY (erm..umm...party)

I am with you. I think I have wasted my life so far. Each day I live is one day closer to death. I wish I was 16 again.

But never mind this. Screw the pot, E!

ecstasy-mix-copy.jpg

You youngin's and your drugs!!!!

Happy brithday Nightfall! Interesting thing about turning legal age - it doesn't mean that much!!! Faking an i.d. ain't hard and it's not like you haven't had a drink, right? Anywho, congrads!!!!!!

Congratulations Nightfall. Hope you have a great party. But please, don't take exstacy, it's the most damaging to the brain drug there is, stick with the weed, if you necessarily need to party that much.

Sorry for preaching, but I've seen what exstacy does to the brain and the personality, and it's not funny at all.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGHTFALL, HAVE A GREAT ORGY (erm..umm...party)

hey!!! how did you know!!! those invites were suposed to be hush hush.... ;)

Interesting thing about turning legal age - it doesn't mean that much
means i can go to the strip club! HEHE :p

Sorry for preaching, but I've seen what exstacy does to the brain and the personality, and it's not funny at all
no need to apologize.. id never touch it.. i dont smoke pot anymore either.... quit a couple years ago..... :)

Happy B-Day

GOD all of you are so YOUNG (except wet1:p)

i am really feeling all 20 of my years now:(

just kidding:D

Happy BIIIRRRFFDDAYYYYYYY Happy BIIRRFFDDAYYYYYYY

i know i may have missed the boat, but its always worth trying to ctach up.. i hope u had a great day!

Back