Woodstock and Dead Sea Scroll Connections

dan6989

Registered Member
I have discovered dates, names, and events that link the original American Woodstock festival of 1969 and at least one of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Woodstock was originally to be held in Wallkill, NY on 8/15, 16, & 17/69, but the people there protested. So, Woodstock ended up being held in Bethel, NY on 8/15, 16, & 17/69. I Kings ch. 12 in the Bible, tells about another sinful festival held in Bethel on 8/15.(Yes, I am aware that the calendar used to schedule Woodstock is different than the Hebrew calendar in the Bible. I am sure God is aware too.) The original auhtor of about 100 B.C. interpreted several Bible verses in this particular scroll. One of those Bible verses interpreted is Micah 2;11. In my modern Catholic translation Bible(Although I grew up in a Catholic family, I do not believe in all of the Catholic teachings.), Micah 2;11 reads, "If one acting on impulse should make the futile claim: "I pour you wine and strong drink as my prophecy," then he would be the prophet of this people." Concerning this verse, the scroll author writes about a, follower of the wind, one who raised storms and rained down lies, had preached to them(Mic. 2;11), against all of whose assembly the anger of God was kindled." At Woodstock Joe Cocker sang, Lets Go Get Stoned and then, With A Little Help From My Friends . Just seconds after Joe was finished singing, it began to rain. There was no rain in the forcast for that day. The two songs give a negative and a positive message, and therefore constitute a following of the wind . Proof of these and other connections can be found at my website. http://www.woodstockanddeadseascrolls.net/ To help convey my train of thought about the connections, I make no attempt to make money from my site or the subject matter. Joe should not be considered the anti-Christ or anything like that. He was simply another lost sheep, with a microphone and LOTES of listeners. The words, their wine is their ways, are also stated at the scroll(the Damascus Document) too. There are two kinds of wine involved. The other wine is the thinking that we as individuals and thus the world as a whole can not change our sinful and selfish ways. One of the main messages of the connections is that the 'hippies' and a little later the 'Jesus freaks' touched on what God really wants for us. But the scoffers and the 'yuppies' diverted them with drugs and words of doubt.

MAIN REFERENCES

Woodstock the Oral History , by Joel Makower

Dead Sea Scrolls in English , by Geza Vermes

The New American Catholic Translation Bible

By the way, an recent study shows that use of marijuana use permanently slows reflex function. Use for severe pain may be one thing, but it definitely isn't for recreational use.

Originally posted by dan6989
I have discovered dates, names, and events that link the original American Woodstock festival of 1969 and at least one of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Woodstock was originally to be held in Wallkill, NY on 8/15, 16, & 17/69, but the people there protested. So, Woodstock ended up being held in Bethel, NY on 8/15, 16, & 17/69. I Kings ch. 12 in the Bible, tells about another sinful festival held in Bethel on 8/15.(Yes, I am aware that the calendar used to schedule Woodstock is different than the Hebrew calendar in the Bible. I am sure God is aware too.) The original auhtor of about 100 B.C. interpreted several Bible verses in this particular scroll. One of those Bible verses interpreted is Micah 2;11. In my modern Catholic translation Bible(Although I grew up in a Catholic family, I do not believe in all of the Catholic teachings.), Micah 2;11 reads, "If one acting on impulse should make the futile claim: "I pour you wine and strong drink as my prophecy," then he would be the prophet of this people." Concerning this verse, the scroll author writes about a, follower of the wind, one who raised storms and rained down lies, had preached to them(Mic. 2;11), against all of whose assembly the anger of God was kindled." At Woodstock Joe Cocker sang, Lets Go Get Stoned and then, With A Little Help From My Friends . Just seconds after Joe was finished singing, it began to rain. There was no rain in the forcast for that day. The two songs give a negative and a positive message, and therefore constitute a following of the wind . Proof of these and other connections can be found at my website. http://www.woodstockanddeadseascrolls.net/ To help convey my train of thought about the connections, I make no attempt to make money from my site or the subject matter. Joe should not be considered the anti-Christ or anything like that. He was simply another lost sheep, with a microphone and LOTES of listeners. The words, their wine is their ways, are also stated at the scroll(the Damascus Document) too. There are two kinds of wine involved. The other wine is the thinking that we as individuals and thus the world as a whole can not change our sinful and selfish ways. One of the main messages of the connections is that the 'hippies' and a little later the 'Jesus freaks' touched on what God really wants for us. But the scoffers and the 'yuppies' diverted them with drugs and words of doubt.

MAIN REFERENCES

Woodstock the Oral History , by Joel Makower

Dead Sea Scrolls in English , by Geza Vermes

The New American Catholic Translation Bible

By the way, an recent study shows that use of marijuana use permanently slows reflex function. Use for severe pain may be one thing, but it definitely isn't for recreational use.

Yes, this is true. A lot of people saw God while they were there.

Re: Re: Woodstock and Dead Sea Scroll Connections

Originally posted by Medicine*Woman
Yes, this is true. A lot of people saw God while they were there.

I have a link to one of those people at my site. He wrote a book about his experience. It is in the misc. section.

Back