wondering

end9586

Registered Member
Okay I'm not sure of what i have but I'm going to try to explain it as plain as possible. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Okay so since I was a little kid I have always been able to know when something bad is gonna happen before it does happen but I'm just getting more attuned to it since i am older now and I'm curious if this just sounds like a coincidence. When i was little it was just like i knew there would be yelling the next day but more recently i was sitting outside and i told my friend that tomorrow afternoon your parents are gonna kick you out and then it happened and it totally freaked us out. Also i have sleep paralysis i dont know what it is and if anyone can help thanks.

Did you also know beforehand that posting this here would probably get you ridiculed?

Okay so since I was a little kid I have always been able to know when something bad is gonna happen before it does happen ............... Also i have sleep paralysis i dont know what it is and if anyone can help thanks.

Didn't see it coming, did you?

Back