WOMEN: Why do you all love curly hair, especially on men?

thecurly1

Registered Senior Member
I can't figure out this infactuation with my curly locks (trust me i'm not complaining). But what drives women crazy when they see curly hair?

Strange...

They want what they can't have....well the straight haired ones anyway.

BTW is your hair curly like Carrot top or like Weird Al?

Neither really. Its a smaller fro, much tighter curls, dirty blonde, better looking than my comedic cohorts.

Why are even questioning your god given talent to attract women from seemingly a meaningless atrribute....Curly hair...*puts curls in his hair*...be happy you don't have to get girls drunk to even get them to look at them like many other males.

Runn in the fields shaking your golden curly locks and proclaim your manliness and enjoy.

Good question...but there are many times I thank God for my long, curly, shiny hair ;-)

-AntonK

Who says?

Never liked curly hair on men. On women, yeah I guess it's nice. If they've got long locks of bouncy curls, I bet it looks great. I rather prefer the way my straight hair looks when I run my fingers through it.

Good feedback. I'm not saying its my only way to attract women (even i'm laughing at this).

Just wondering, because it seems to be magnetic when near the females.

I'm Egyptian decend and I hate curly hair, that's pretty much what all middle eastern men have. I love lots of jet black shiny straight hair, like the type you find on Indians or Native Americans. My Latin hubby have the greatest set of black thick straight hair you can find.

On either men or women, I've never really liked tight, kinky curls. I suppose I more like deep waves like mine. I used to hate them, but when the females began to notice, I started to like them.

-AntonK

I have curly hair, only its not on my head. :D And my fiancee can run her fingers through it any time she wants.

Back