Women and a Guy's Money

Are you a sucker too?

• Yep, a pretty face can open the most frugal money clip.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Only for those woman close to me.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No, I'm not a sucker.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Woman give their money to me.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Bowser

Namaste
Valued Senior Member
I've recently realized that men often give their money to the women around them. As an example, I go to work and bring my check home; my wife takes it to the bank and writes the checks. When at the store with my four-year-old daughter, if she wants something, I buy it for her. At the bar, if a dancer smiles at me, I wad up a dollar bill and throw it on the stage--as does every other guy there.

I have also noticed that women are always, and without hesitation or guilt, willing to take my money and spend it for me.

I wonder, is this the natural order of things, men giving their money to woman?

Last edited:
I think the money issue depends on the specific individuals (the man and the woman). Some women might not want a guy's money, some men might want to give women money, and vice versa, depending on the people (exmaple, evil women might want alot of money, and rich men might not mind giving money away because they have so much of it they can afford to toss it around).

As for your prediciment, you've just told us you are married and throw dollar bills at dancers in bars. So have fun I guess, you are setting a great example for your 4 year old daughter.

Well said, Clarentavious.

Anyways, I want credit card and bank account numbers from all of you.

Sorry Xev I do not know you well enough...

I voted for the second option, I will give/buy stuff for any close friends, but only if they are female? wierd.

I think that it is just programmed into men to look after women any way possible. (i also open doors, but again not for men). Its probably genetic.

if i have money i am willing to shout my friends and stuff and if i am broke they shout me

what goes around comes around

<i>"Only if you're a spineless goon."</i>

And I thought it might be the provider instinct at play.

<i>"As for your prediciment, you've just told us you are married and throw dollar bills at dancers in bars.</i>

You have a problem with that?

<i>So have fun I guess, you are setting a great example for your 4 year old daughter."</i>

I don't recall ever taking her with me to the strip bar.

Xev:

<i>Anyways, I want credit card and bank account numbers from all of you.</i>

I still think you're Tiassa pretending to be a female. :D

Back