Will the New Pope Bring the Tribulations?

TruthSeeker

Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey
Valued Senior Member
He's insane!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19692094/
"Pope: Other denominations not true churches
Benedict issues statement asserting that Jesus established ‘only one church’

LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy - Pope Benedict XVI has reasserted the universal primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released Tuesday that says Orthodox churches were defective and that other Christian denominations were not true churches.

Benedict approved a document from his old offices at the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith that restates church teaching on relations with other Christians. It was the second time in a week the pope has corrected what he says are erroneous interpretations of the Second Vatican Council, the 1962-65 meetings that modernized the church."

Oh wow. So the abusive church is the only true one, eh? :rolleyes:

He sickens me! What's the latest thing he said? That hell exists!

Well, in the revelations, there's the "babylon", which is probably the catholic church so... he's doing his job well... :rolleyes:

LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy - Pope Benedict XVI has reasserted the universal primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released Tuesday that says Orthodox churches were defective and that other Christian denominations were not true churches.
Yep, just like every other church, denomination and religion, say that their church/denomination/religion is the only true one. :rolleyes:

AND IIRC, Jesus never intended to found a Church to begin with. The pope is a senile, full of shit jackass; Catholocism is a crock of shit. Otherwise the Vatican wouldn't have any documents there under wraps like they do.

The Pope is saying nothing new. What do you expect him to say, "Oh, well, I guess these other churches are fine as well. No need to be a Roman Catholic." A responsible leader of an organization isn't about to admit that. Of couse, Jesus intended to found a Church. The Apostles who knew him best wouldn't have founded a Church, if Jesus said he didn't want one.

Yep, just like every other church, denomination and religion, say that their church/denomination/religion is the only true one. :rolleyes:

AND IIRC, Jesus never intended to found a Church to begin with. The pope is a senile, full of shit jackass; Catholocism is a crock of shit. Otherwise the Vatican wouldn't have any documents there under wraps like they do.
Exactly! Which is why I don't have membership with no churches.

The Pope is saying nothing new. What do you expect him to say, "Oh, well, I guess these other churches are fine as well. No need to be a Roman Catholic." A responsible leader of an organization isn't about to admit that. Of couse, Jesus intended to found a Church. The Apostles who knew him best wouldn't have founded a Church, if Jesus said he didn't want one.
You are so incredibly naive....

I suggest you go outside and meet some people, then come back to me on that... :rolleyes:

Of couse, Jesus intended to found a Church. The Apostles who knew him best wouldn't have founded a Church, if Jesus said he didn't want one.

No.
Jesus NEVER inteneded for his spiritual message to get lost in ignorant man created dogmatic nonsense.:bawl:

Oh wow. So the abusive church is the only true one, eh? :rolleyes:

He sickens me! What's the latest thing he said? That hell exists!
Why are you surprised?

Jesus affirms hell as a place of punishment too...over and over.

And also that he was the ONLY one who holds the truth.

The Church is merely upholding its origins.

What Jesus said was completely the opposite from what the catholics do. :rolleyes:
M*W: Are you a catholic? I was, and everything they do surrounds the life of Jesus somehow. That's why I disagree with them. He didn't have a life. Furthermore, they teach everything there is to know about Jesus, but that in itself is a lie.

Of course I'm not catholic!!!!! Do I sound catholic!!!!!!!!

GAAAAAAAHH!!!!
*goes take a shower"

No. The catholics totally twist everything that Jesus said and did.

Back