• He will be banned for flaming notPresidentAndrew

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares?

I mean, I hate to be insensitive to your sensitivities, but who cares if Green World does ever convert anyone? I might look to many of our Christian posters, who often do more harm than good when it comes to spreading the Word of Christ. They don't seem to care. I know for a fact that a few find the proposition impossible, but they're not around as much these days. But who cares if Green World converts anyone to Islam? Insofar as I can tell, the question should be put directly to Green World. Of course, I'm deliberately avoiding reading the history here, so I can't say that it hasn't.

But who cares? As long as we're all shouting at each other, I'm happy to have a more diverse cacophony.

:m:,
Tiassa :cool:

I don't think anyone's being converted by anything on Sciforums.

this is a peace of cake compared to 7 years at a christian school in the deep south.:D

hey andrew
why r u so care about green world?
u look afraid that if anyone affected by him

Originally posted by mohamed
hey andrew
why r u so care about green world?
u look afraid that if anyone affected by him

it's more jesting with a hint of sarcasm than anything regarding "fear".

Originally posted by Blackstone
the only thing greenworld can do with his copy-n-paste philosofy and dissing people who debunk his stolen articles is making islam look even worse.

But it's fun to watch, neh? I like him, he posts some of the funniest propaganda that I've ever seen. Although you can usually tell when he posts his own thoughts(his grammar is poor at best).

I don't think Green_World himself really cares if anyone here converts to Islam.

He's here to abuse from what he sees as a position of strength, not convert.

tick..tick..tick..tick.

The poor Green World is a case on its own.
We better start placing metal detectors in this forum before anyone gets blown sky-high

....notPresidentAndrew, if you don’t show up for work, I’ll call the Alarm, OK!

Allah be with all of you!
;)

<font color="red">Moderator: This thread seems to have no religious content. Thread closed.</font>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back