Will a dissected living cell come back to live ?

Kind of a confusing question. Can you try again?
A cell membrane enclose its components ( DNA, ribosome and other components which make a cell a living organism ) The components that make the cell as a living organism will be lysed by a virus , or by other means within the membrane . Then this cells will be put into a dish, and food will be added necessary for a cell.
Question : Will the lysed cells grow and multiply ?

I hope It helps

A cell, been dissected having all organelles in the membrane . Will it revive ?
There are some organelles who in fact can do that. The "water bear" (a Tardigrade) is an example.
Tardigrades can survive in extreme environments. For example, they can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water (100 °C), pressures about six times greater than those found in the deepest ocean trenches, ionizing radiation at doses hundreds of times higher than the lethal dose for a human, and the vacuum of outer space.[7] They can go without food or water for more than 10 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade
There are also "extremophiles"
Extremophiles, also known as archaea, are single-celled, prokaryotic organisms which thrive in extreme conditions which would otherwise be toxic to life , http://faculty.cascadia.edu/jvanleer/Extremophiles/Extremophiles.html
Because these organisms have abilities far beyond the necessity of earth life, they are the basis for speculation of "panspermia".
Panspermia is a hypothesis proposing that microscopic life forms that can survive the effects of space, such as extremophiles, become trapped in debris that is ejected into space after collisions between planets and small Solar System bodies that harbor life. Some organisms may travel dormant for an extended amount of time before colliding randomly with other planets or intermingling with protoplanetary disks. If met with ideal conditions on a new planet's surfaces, the organisms become active and the process of evolution begins. Panspermia is not meant to address how life began, just the method that may cause its distribution in the Universe, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panspermia

There are some organelles who in fact can do that. The "water bear" (a Tardigrade) is an example.
There are also "extremophiles"
Because these organisms have abilities far beyond the necessity of earth life, they are the basis for speculation of "panspermia".

A tardigrade is an organism, not an organelle.

A mitochondrion, for example, is an organelle. Or a cell nucleus.

I'm not a biologist but so far as I am aware if you dismember a cell by rupturing its membrane that is the end of that cell.

A tardigrade is an organism, not an organelle.
A mitochondrion, for example, is an organelle. Or a cell nucleus.
Thanks for the correction.
I'm not a biologist but so far as I am aware if you dismember a cell by rupturing its membrane that is the end of that cell.
Let me rephrase the question: Assuming the cell itself is not disturbed, but was dissected from a larger organism would it retain its ability to duplicate and become a living organism again?

My understanding of the question was that the cell itself was intact but dissected from a larger organism.

To my understanding a virus can penetrate a cell ( E. Colli ) it will destroy the inside chopping the DNA or RNA but the content inside the membrane become nonfunctional for life. Again the content of organization inside the cell is reduced . such cells when surrounded or immersed with nutrients , they do not replicate , nor multiply ,

Let me rephrase the question: Assuming the cell itself is not disturbed, but was dissected from a larger organism would it retain its ability to duplicate and become a living organism again?
See my post # 8

To my understanding a virus can penetrate a cell ( E. Colli ) it will destroy the inside chopping the DNA or RNA but the content inside the membrane become nonfunctional for life. Again the content of organization inside the cell is reduced . such cells when surrounded or immersed with nutrients , they do not replicate , nor multiply ,
Yes, but that is not the OP question, as you posted it.

An internally damaged cell is obviously no longer functional as that cell.
But if the cell is intact but removed (dissected) from the original organism, is the cell still viable?

I think that is the basis of cloning, is it not?

Surely what the virus does is to hijack the cell, to get its replication system to make more viruses instead of dividing to make more copies of the cell, isn't it? To do that it has to avoid killing the cell immediately - it just perverts it.

Yes, but that is not the OP question, as you posted it.

An internally damaged cell is obviously no longer functional as that cell.
Now . if we look at creating life. Here we have all the component and more to start life and we have in addition food . So even every thing to life is present but the organization ( structure ) is not in place,
life will not exist.
That is my answer to the hypothesis to the primordial soup.
Then the question becomes . how the organization or building of life begins ?

Now . if we look at creating life. Here we have all the component and more to start life and we have in addition food . So even every thing to life is present but the organization ( structure ) is not in place,
life will not exist.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Where do "we" have all the components and more to start life?

And what has this got to do with getting a single, dissected cell to replicate? It is already alive.

life will not exist.
An electrical charge, just like Frankenstein maybe?

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Where do "we" have all the components and more to start life?

And what has this got to do with getting a single, dissected cell to replicate? It is already alive.

In order to have life meaning the cell have to be capable to reproduce itself . To live is to have componente ( chemical ) to absorb other chemical that will react and producing heat so other chemical will be produced and continue such cycle . But as you know all reaction produce products , and in an living organism (products ) grow to a size in the envelope (membrane ) it can burst or will intelligently divide itself ( duplicate )
As you know some of the chemical component in the cell ( within the membrane ) act as catalysts. So in my scenario , of you destroy some of the components ( catalysts ) the reaction will not go any further and so the reaction will not proceed and you have a nonfunctional cell dead. And so you my have all chemical component in the cell but if they are not set to react in a proper sequence . the system is dead.
Pardon me if I missed in my explanation . You are a chemist you know this good or better then I.

In order to have life meaning the cell have to be capable to reproduce itself . To live is to have componente ( chemical ) to absorb other chemical that will react and producing heat so other chemical will be produced and continue such cycle . But as you know all reaction produce products , and in an living organism (products ) grow to a size in the envelope (membrane ) it can burst or will intelligently divide itself ( duplicate )
As you know some of the chemical component in the cell ( within the membrane ) act as catalysts. So in my scenario , of you destroy some of the components ( catalysts ) the reaction will not go any further and so the reaction will not proceed and you have a nonfunctional cell dead. And so you my have all chemical component in the cell but if they are not set to react in a proper sequence . the system is dead.
Or mutates!
Pardon me if I missed in my explanation . You are a chemist you know this good or better then I.

Back