why we should be scared

Munchables

Registered Member
ok my granpa worked for the us gov for a number of years. Everything he worked on is STILL classified (he is 80ish) he is a major gun nut and realy parronoid. also he was being payed about a million a year (working for the us gov?) he still lives in the us but he scares me. To bad he can't talk about anything.

He probably knows that we are at war 24-7 and the there's at least 1 close call a WEEK! :(

But you haven't said why we should be scared of your granpa. :bugeye:

wow a million a year eh? thats more than the presedent, are you sure you arent exagerating just a bit? Also i dont see where the part that says we should be scared comes in, the government employes paranoid gun nuts as an example to the private sector. If no one employed paranoid gun nuts then they would all be homeless paranoid gun nuts, and nobody wants that.

The president doesn't even make a million a year!?!? :bugeye: I really wouldn't know, but that doesn't seem right to me...

Well yeah, it's a bit light, but the benefits just can't be beat. Your own private 747, and an army of bodyguards 'till the day you die. Not to mention the whores. Women dig the whole highest seat in the land thing, really get's 'em going.

Also, a lot of crazies burry guns out in the desert, but they aren't anything to get upset about.

Last edited:
Back