Why The Chicken Crossed The Road (He was running from the police)

CounslerCoffee

Registered Senior Member
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A man wearing a chicken suit robbed a Kroger grocery store last week on the city's west side, NewsChannel 4's Natalie Walston reported.

Police said a white man wearing a mask and bright yellow chicken suit with orange chicken feet entered the Kroger at 5800 West Broad Street at about 11:30 p.m. Friday. The robber showed employees a gun and demanded cash from the store's safe.

A store surveillance camera captured the robbery on tape.

You would think that this doesn't happen that often, but apparently this town has it's share of characters:

Police said they can't make a connection between the Kroger robbery and one in Delaware in December when a man wearing a Santa costume robbed a Wendy's fast-food restaurant. The Santa robber also may have hit a north-side grocery store.

Apparently one of the charges for the Chicken man is "intimidation". I am intimidated by a man in a chicken costume, he could peck me death.

Article (With slideshow)

The chicken crossed the road because Santa was chasing him for christmass diner...

Haha Santa Claus and the Chicken Man have joined forces in evil and decided to do unspeakable horror! They've done the unspeakable!!

They.....They robbed a grocery store!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! CRISIS CRISS AHHHH!!!! RED ALERT!!! SEND THE MILITARY!!! OUR IDOLS HAVE GONE MAD I SAY!

I knew the economy was bad, but this is what the Bush administration has resorted to in order to pay off the Iraqi expenses?

(What? That joke was inevitable.)

Back