Why Isn't A Fractal Build-Up Of Matter BEFORE The Big Bang Acceptable To Cosmology?

common_sense_seeker

Bicho Voador & Bicho Sugador
Valued Senior Member
The latest findings suggest that the universe has an underlying fractal nature Galaxy map hints at fractal universe. I've had the vision of creation as two opposing spinning helixes which continue to grow in a fractal-style build-up of matter for some time now. The 'spinning threads' radiate attracting particles so that the two structures continue to increasingly attract one another until the force of creation is overcome. At this point there is the potential for collapse as one crashes past the other or will they be in perfect balance due to the system being totally symmetrical in nature? My solution for the big bang event is that gravity particles (spinning helixes) arrive at different times after wrapping around the universe (to become forces of repulsion) due to the 4D shape being non-uniformly spherical. This visualisation has to be better than the mathematical notion of the big bang resulting from a 'singularity', hasn't it? :shrug:

Last edited:
Show me the maths.
I'm hoping some bright spark who is a lot younger and smarter than me will pick up on my ideas and finalise a succinct fractal computer simulation of creation. I'm sure it can be done. :)

* Also note that this build-up of matter before the big bang scenario allows the time needed for a fractal universe to develop. A quote from the OP link:

According to the accepted story of cosmic evolution, there simply hasn't been enough time since the big bang nearly 14 billion years ago for gravity to build up such large structures.

Last edited:
I'm hoping some bright spark who is a lot younger and smarter than me will pick up on my ideas and finalise a succinct fractal computer simulation of creation. I'm sure it can be done. :)

* Also note that this build-up of matter before the big bang scenario allows the time needed for a fractal universe to develop. A quote from the OP link:
The latest issue of NewScientist (2755,p13) 'Time slows down for no quasar' states that:
"The lack of a time delay in light signatures from quasars could be due to primordial black holes."
The concept of a fractal-style build-up of matter and structure before the big bang allows for the creation of primordial 'black holes' to account for most of the dark matter or 'missing mass'.

Back