why ET? someting else

mkdj

Registered Member
Why are people jumping to the conclusion once they believe ufos are real(which they are are) that they are extraterrestrial?
Could be anything.
Ideas here are different time, diff dimension, human but from another galaxy etc
Q Why do these witnesses retract statements?
Q why do all these militiary(im UK)(hence spelling) average joe never say anything?
Q does any get the impression that all these governments know something and have an extremely good reason for keeping it secret and that they are working to a deadline?, this would explain secrecy STILL
im a newb to this forum but anything blatantly true and denied ,and unknown things fascinate me.
Is anyone here versed in wormholes, quantum physics, relativity, black holes the idea of infinity(in what sense?)
because all of this unknown untested conjecture is interconnected
Sorry to throw in popular culture,but
What is the matrix?
I had this idea(along with a few thousand others) years before the matrix,
Soz If I havent read the forums just got on
What IM really interested in is the view that ufos are not aliens from another planet.
its too obvious and the first thing you think of.

What is the matrix?
The matrix is the world pulled ver your eyes to blind you from the truth...err...sorry i was a little bogged down.

I dont think,first of all you assume that U.F.Os exist.okay secondly,i dont believe U.F.Os are from our universe,as i have expressed this before.
So certainly the we must call them Aliens.

Secondly,if you are talking about Humans from other Galaxy,i am not pretty sure,check out Binary system theory in this forum itself.

thanks.

bye!

sorry I was a bit unclear there mixing up the matrix
a nonreal world) with things that exist(UFOS}
I didnt mean to be unclear though i meant it to be a general thing about in this world there are so many things that dont make sense and do not conform to anything.
hence the matrix comparision.
There is no way a thing shouldnt make sense.
Theres a reason for everything but we are totally not advanced to know what is
OK learnt my lesson
LESSON 1 do not mix contradictary things.
Thanx

Back