Why Did The Chicken Cross The Road?

*stRgrL*

Kicks ass
Valued Senior Member
PAT BUCHANAN
To steal a job from a decent, hardworking American.

JERRY FALWELL
Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to
the "other side." That's what "they" call it the "other side." Yes,
my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrase like "the other side." That chicken should not be free to cross the road. It's as plain and simple as that.

DR. SEUSS
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes! The chicken crossed the road,
but why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
To die. In the rain. Alone.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads
without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

ARISTOTLE
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX
It was a historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSEIN
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGAN
What chicken?

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK
To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER
You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

FREUD
The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES
I have just released eChicken 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

EINSTEIN
Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by
chicken"? Could you define "chicken" please?

GEORGE W. BUSH
I don't think I should have to answer that question.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN
The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

THE BIBLE
And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, And there was much rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS
I missed one?

:D

I've got another one for George Bush:

"That chicken was part of the axis of evil. The road was part of the axis of evil. But Dr. Evil? No, he's not part of the axis of evil, he makes me laugh so he's not in it."

(partially ripped from SNL, heh heh) :D

Originally posted by *stRgrL* :
PAT BUCHANAN

JERRY FALWELL
Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to
the "other side." That's what "they" call it the "other side." Yes,
my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrase like "the other side." That chicken should not be free to cross the road. It's as plain and simple as that.

DR. SEUSS
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes! The chicken crossed the road,
but why it crossed, I've not been told!

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
To die. In the rain. Alone.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads
without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

ARISTOTLE
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX
It was a historical inevitability.

SADDAM HUSSEIN
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

RONALD REAGAN
What chicken?

CAPTAIN JAMES T. KIRK
To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

FOX MULDER
You saw it cross the road with your own eyes. How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

FREUD
The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES
I have just released eChicken 2000, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

EINSTEIN
Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by
chicken"? Could you define "chicken" please?

GEORGE W. BUSH
I don't think I should have to answer that question.

LOUIS FARRAKHAN
The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

THE BIBLE
And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, And there was much rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS
I missed one?

:D

Why would any chicken cross the road?
Food, sex, and Rock & roll, of course !:cool:

me

Tiger Woods:

"Him aint really no chicken! Him half Poultrygese, half Cluckasian, and half Afchicken Amerihen! And if I'm is hungry, umma gunna cross the road myself cos I be swinging nem golf clubs at the muhfuh."

/me joins in on the fun

Bill Clinton
I stepped on the road but I didn't cross it... Oh, oh you mean the chicken.

Jerry Seinfeld
Why?, oh come on! There are roads everywhere! You're bound to cross one someday!

COBOL Programmers:
0001-CHICKEN-CROSSING.
IF NO-MORE-VEHICLES THEN
PERFORM 0010-CROSS-THE-ROAD
VARYING STEPS FROM 1 BY 1 UNTIL
ON-THE-OTHER-SIDE
ELSE
GO TO 0001-CHICKEN-CROSSING

Jean Chretien:
OK, for me, de chicken, 'e crossed de road because 'is team was der, and because 'e 'ad de plan.

Bob Dole:
Bob Dole says "To get to the other side."

Bill Gates:
We own the road. We own the chicken. It's none of your damn business.

Sir Issac Newton:
Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road.

Mr. Spock:
It seemed like the logical thing to do at the time.

Nietzsche:
Because if you gaze too long across the Road, the Road gazes also across you.

Albert Einstein:
Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road crossed the chicken depends upon your frame of reference.

Joseph Stalin:
I don't care. Catch it. I need its eggs to make my omlette.

Malcom X:
It was coming home to roost.

Mark Twain:
The news of its crossing has been greatly exaggerated.

Pat Buchanan :

C Programmers:
It crosses the road without looking both ways

C++ Programmers :
The chicken wouldn't have to cross the road, you'd simply refer to him on the other side

Dilbert:
I hate it when the title gives away the plot!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
%BlueSoulRobot% originally posted:
That chicken was part of the axis of evil. The road was part of the axis of evil
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now thats funny:D

:D thanks :D

I know ill get egged for this one..

From The Waterboy:

He wus comin to get da woater. He had da dehydration

Waterboys mama:

Dem chickenz iz da devil!!!:D

i put it to you that, if the chicken hadn't stopped it would have made it to the other side. :D

HAWTHORNE
It was written in fate for that chicken to cross, and in that chicken was an evil heart. The road was the thin, cracking line, between the god, and the bad, and that chicken crosseed the road, from the good, to the bad, as its evil heart intended.

but the chicken couldn't cross the road for the side is an unreachable goal as the chicken halves the distance continuasly

Back