Why Are People Afraid of Giants?

Sawklwrd

Banned
Banned
By examining historical, archaeological, and fossil evidence, it is obvious that giants existed in the historical past and their DNA continues to get passed down into the present day. Why are people afraid to discuss giants?

By examining historical, archaeological, and fossil evidence, it is obvious that giants existed in the historical past and their DNA continues to get passed down into the present day. Why are people afraid to discuss giants?

"obvous"??? I never heard of it. Could you supply a reference (on-line)?

"obvous"??? I never heard of it. Could you supply a reference (on-line)?
Here is a giant.

2elt36x.jpg

Here is the fossil evidence:

Giant.gif

What kind of giants? There were larger versions of many animals.

You are correct. There were all sorts of animals of giant form. But I mean specifically larger versions of humans. See pictures posted above.

Our pituitary glands can get jacked up sometimes. The first image is Robert Wadlow and his pituitary gland prevented him from not growing (i.e. he grew throughout his whole life). The second image appears to be a skeleton for the same condition. It happens in humans sometimes but it comes with bad side effects.

Our pituitary glands can get jacked up sometimes. The first image is Robert Wadlow and his pituitary gland prevented him from not growing (i.e. he grew throughout his whole life). The second image appears to be a skeleton for the same condition. It happens in humans sometimes but it comes with bad side effects.
OK. So you admit giants are real. Would you concede to the existence of a family of giants or an entire town of giants?

OK. So you admit giants are real.

It doesn't matter what I admit or don't admit. Evidence is evidence.

Would you concede to the existence of a family of giants or an entire town of giants?

A family seems unlikely but might happen. The pituitary condition in question is extremely rare and nature wouldn't select it for an entire town. Resource consumption and medical problems would nip it in the butt long before that.

He turns into Mr. Sassypants if you try to convince him the end is gonna be by the hands (hooves?) of a seven-eyed baby sheep.

So do you believe in dinosaurs and the woolly mammoth?

we have fossil evidence proving that those species existed, so yes, any of us would believe in them. what you are alluding to however is a medical condition existing within the human species which would be incredibly detrimental to the continuation of that particular gene, making the existence of an entire population with that same defect incredibly unlikely.

I don't see a fossil giant in the photograph. Why do you call the skeleton a fossil?

Not nice to portray a normal skeleton as a fossil.

So Oil Is Mastery has returned, and once again is making people wonder - is he a genuine looney, or does he post this type of BS just to try and get a rise out of us?

The skeleton is from an Irishman. It is housed in a museum in Philly. The museum is something like the Museum of Medical Oddities. The story of the skeleton is interesting, but not about giants.

I read the other thread that ended up in the cesspool and there was a fib in there as well. It claimed the stone was the largest ever cut. It's not.

Back