Whose hero would you least like to be?

Gawdzilla Sama

Valued Senior Member
I've read a lot of Jack Chalker and his main protagonists go through a lot of hell. One of them spent years in a pig-like body, eating from a trough. Another couldn't die, though he really wanted to after several ages of the Universe.

"The one-sided hatred on these shows is incredible and for me, unwatchable. But remember, WE are number one -- President!"
-- Trump on late-night comedy/talk shows

"I never did anything wrong."
-- Trump

I would least like to be the hero of a bossy, confident, sanctimonious, patronising type.

DONALD TRUMP IS MY HERO!!!

(and I'm Canadian)

Me too!!!!! On both counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am of the belief that the world is facing what could turn out to be another 1929 so........
rather drastic out of the box ideas are now worthy of serious consideration.

The following idea got a lot of attention partly due to some Americans wondering if this would mean that he would be living in Israel..... rather than in America?

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/co...eace-accords-should-israel-grab-trump.164290/
Considering what he accomplished with the Abraham Peace Accords should Israel grab Trump?

Anne Rice in the vampire series.
Interestingly, she was very conflicted about religion.
On July 28, bestselling author Anne Rice officially left the Roman Catholic Church.
The writer has had a fairly tumultuous religious history. Although she was raised Catholic, Rice rejected the church for the first time when she was 18.
But in 1998, Rice -- who's famous mostly for writing steamy, gothic, decidedly un-Christian novels such as Interview with the Vampire -- had a religious awakening. She converted to Catholicism and began to write exclusively Christian-themed novels, like Christ the Lord: Out of Egypt.
In July, Rice decided she had had enough. She announced her decision on her Facebook page:
.......more

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128930526#

Back