Who really killed Jesus, and why?

That's stupid. The government could have used this money to feed the poor but instead they waste it searching for fairy tales. I didn't even open the link, the mere notion of such unproductive activity disgusts me.

That's stupid. The government could have used this money to feed the poor but instead they waste it searching for fairy tales. I didn't even open the link, the mere notion of such unproductive activity disgusts me.

Thankyou for your... Insightful commentary.

Perhaps you could take the time to clarify which government you think was involved, and why you think they were involved?

I'm fairly sure it's not the government you think it was, and I'm fairly sure the doco was made without government assitance.

Last edited:
Thankyou for your... Insiteful commentary.

Perhaps you could take the time to clarify which government you think was involved, and why you think they were involved?

I'm fairly sure it's not the government you think it was, and I'm fairly sure the doco was made without government assitance.

I'm pretty sure it's "Insightful", sir. And I don't need to read it to know the idiocy of theist politicians and their wastefulness.

Don't be naive. Corrupt politicians have to do with everything that happens. Trust me on this one, bro. You'll learn the truth of things eventually too.

Trippy, it won't let me watch it! I'm not in NZ...

Don't be naive. Corrupt politicians have to do with everything that happens. Trust me on this one, bro. You'll learn the truth of things eventually too.

images

Sir, let's keep this conversation intelligent. If you cannot logically argue with someone without the use of ad hominem, I say this forum might not be for you.

Just because you disagree, doesn't mean my arguments were not intelligent. Remember, it's only your opinion.

You have yet to present an argument, let alone an intelligent one.

Thus far all you have done is present uninformed opinions on a documentary that you haven't yet actually watched.

But please, feel free to elaborate how you can produce an inteligent, verifiable argument pro or con any piece of media that you have not yet perused.

Thankyou for your... Insightful commentary.

You have yet to present an argument, let alone an intelligent one.

Thus far all you have done is present uninformed opinions on a documentary that you haven't yet actually watched.

But please, feel free to elaborate how you can produce an inteligent, verifiable argument pro or con any piece of media that you have not yet perused.

Scroll up. And if you can't figure out from my posts what I said, it's your problem.
You really shouldn't judge people based on their opinions. That's frowned upon in the science community. Just saying.

Scroll up. And if you can't figure out from my posts what I said, it's your problem.
My response to you was this little thing called sarcasm.

You really shouldn't judge people based on their opinions. That's frowned upon in the science community. Just saying.
Your assertions fail to meet ontological parsimony - a government conspiracy, which you implied here:
Is by definition unverifirable.
You've also failed to meet the rule of laplace - providing no evidence of government involvment in the documentary, which you have not watched, and no proof of propaganda.

This comment:
Makes an assertion without proof.
It presents your opinion as a fact - strictly speaking, presenting an something as a fact without knowing whether or not its a fact is called a lie.

No worries. Scientific minds like ours need not watch a bunch of christian propaganda anyway.
Again, you're presenting an assertion as a fact, without proof, and without taking the time to verify your assertion - again, this is known as lying.

So where does that leave us?

Your assertions fail the principle of ontological parsimony.
You fail to meet the rule of laplace.
You present assertions and opinions as fact, without knowing whether or not they are actually true.

For all you know, the producer of that documentary was an atheist, and it blames christians for the holocaust.

In the Gospels, the account of the events leading up to the death of Jesus contains elements of pure anti-semitism.

A contaminated text in my opinion.

If you ever went to a Catholic Church on Good Friday, (possibly unlikely) you would understand why there were so many pogroms in the ages of Faith.

In the Gospels, the account of the events leading up to the death of Jesus contains elements of pure anti-semitism.

A contaminated text in my opinion.

If you ever went to a Catholic Church on Good Friday, (possibly unlikely) you would understand why there were so many pogroms in the ages of Faith.

This was actually one of the points that the Doco made. It was a way of distancing themselves from the Jews and cosying up to the empire after the Jewish rebellion that led to the sacking of Jerusalem by the Romans. The same antisemitism eventually lead to the legitimisation of Christianity in the Roman Empire, and its eventual adoption by Constantin.

Back