Who pays for sciforums?

Fen

Registered Senior Member
This might be moved, but who pays for the bandwidth here? I don't see ads. I was thinking maybe God pays for it, because this place is godly. (Is that sucking up enough?)

At the moment it's entirely funded by myself. But this will change in the near future because, as far as I can tell, I am not God (so I'm told).

I suggest setting up paypals for donations before using annoying pop up ads.

when I get my passport (I'm illegal in my own country- how ironical) and a bank account- I think sciforums deserves a small donation:)

actuially we've been discussing that with Pollux V and came to a conclusion that in some future there might be membership fees:eek:

membership fees would suck and drive people away. I am sure there are other members that make decent money besides myself. If I know how much it costs to run this place, I wouldn't mind spliting the cost with others.

Shrike will be mad when he reads this. It's 5

the poor guy has so many times explained this:D

Shrike is his previous username.
But it kinda sticked in my mind and I like to call him still like that. I think it's cooler.

I'm willing to pay a small membership fee.
But if I do, I have one request, could paying members have there Avatars a little bigger, say, around 90x90...plz

Porfiry, you are god

LOL, I wouldn't (or rather couldn't) , please don't make us pay!! :( :(

Porfiry, you are God of all things Great and Wonderful. :)

I'd have to twist me dads arm into paying as he;s the credit card owner.

I need bigger avatars. NEED.

urge to kill Thor

Rising Rising Rising

if it get to the forth Rising, i say one thing

don't open the door Thor

Kupo

Profiry, please consider _donations_, not subscriptions. Do not give anything for donations (don't feed egos here). I have potentially a lot of money to give, and this is what I'd want.

me

I run sciforums.
Really.

If you would like to make a donation, please make it out to Cool Skill.

Thank you for your support.

Back