who or what is Satan in:

Satan is only present in the christian religion. If your religion is christian, then be aware that satan is going to uproot you from christianism.

I believe in no religion, but Buhda seems the most logical to me.

On another note,
Satan is all that is evil in the world, which is A L O T ! ! !

Religions fighting against Religions...
Countries Fighting...
A friend stealing a few Pennies from a room-mate...
A most believable lie to get you out of work for a day...
A cop asking how fast you where going and you reduce the real number by 5-30%...
Thinking that Religion is bullsh*t, (WHICH IT IS)

Almost every religion has its dark side....
no one can be perfect... it is impossible...

According to the BIBLE, we was created in GODS own imagine....
Well, god must have major issues if we are being sent to "hell" because he FLAWLESSLY made us... free thought is one thing... but to condemn 90% of the world because his plan at perfection failed......

No Comment.....

duendy said:
stop blaming 'satan' for YOUR actions!

Why? People don't choose their birth, they don't choose their personality, they are controlled by their emotions - by satan. Actions have nothing to do with "me", I'm only a watcher in this machine. No one wants to be evil. Hitler wasn't born as satan, but satan took over his life later, because he had a bad life, he became a psychopath. Satan lives in matter, in the body, and it is a divine law when it stays as matter, but if man starts to obey the law of matter, satan, he makes the dead law alive, and then satan is born...

Do you know someone who doesn't want perfection... who doesn't want that everyone feels good? There are none. All people are good, but the body makes them do things they don't want to. Because people think that they are merely a body, they think that they have done the action, and they feel bad about it... how could they do something they didn't want to do... and of course, they never did... but they don't know that.

The only thing people can do is to wait. People can't become good by choosing... otherwise they would do it. People, the self inside them, the Christ, is destined to suffer an eternal crusifixion on the two girders of space and time, in this body, because of the body. But there is NOTHING evil about the body, this is just the evolution of the body, it takes time, people kill each other, they do all kinds of bad things, and they can't change it... they think they can... but only time and experience can awaken them...

People have to go through all experiences. Everyone has to be born as Hitler, and they have to be born as Jesus. The self is already pure and perfect, only the body needs to advance, so that it can express the self more and more precisely. Things are not good or evil... they are what we THINK of them.

satan is just a name, a name that gets a lot of bad press, if you believe in god, then you need look no further for the real evil.
so try and leave satan alone, he is of a higher moral standard. then the biblical god.

Satan and God, and all the heros and Gods of the ancient world were reflections of our own image. Satan is the symbol for the evil nature within people, just like God is the symbol for everything good and generous. The greek gods were even more specific, representing more detailed facets of human nature. I think they represent our ideals, and what we would like to become, all powerful and wise, able to keep evil under control, and use it to make people good.

i feel i need to balance my sciforum karma, by posting some light to counter the dark.

I have no scruple of change, nor fear of death,
Nor was I ever born,
Nor had I parents.
I am Existence Absolute, Knowledge Absolute, Bliss Absolute,
I am That, I am That,

I cause no misery, nor am I miserable;
I have no enemy, nor am I enemy.
I am That, I am That,

I am without form, without limit,
Beyond space, beyond time,
I am in everything, everything is in me.
I am the bliss of the universe,
Everywhere am I.
I am That, I am That,

I am without body or change of the body,
I am neither senses, nor object of the senses,
I am That, I am That,

I am neither sin, nor virtue,
Nor temple, nor worship
Nor pilgrimage, nor books.
I am That, I am That,

—Rama

ellion said:
some of the articles are interesting though he is obviously paranoid and probably been reading david icke too much.
he's not a xian so I dont think he's been reading to much david icke, just because he references satan , does not mean he's a satanist, he references xianity to.
it does seem that he's angry at xianity, but no more then the woody type of religious person is with atheism, so I would not say he was paranoid.

I am light, I have no dark
I cause no misery, nor am I miserable
I have no enemy, nor am I enemy
I am Existence Absolute, Knowledge Absolute, love Absolute
I am what I am

I was born, I have parents
I am formed with limits
I have not fear, nor fear of death
I am Existence Absolute, Knowledge Absolute, love Absolute
I am what I am

I am made of the smallest atoms
I am in everything, everything is in me