Who is worthy to open the book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

battig1370

Registered Senior Member
Hello Fellow Christians,

CHRIST ---> the anointed one, the Greek name for Messiah;

There is a very important reason that Jesus said, "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, `I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.- (Matt.24:4-5) Also Jesus warned, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive 'The Very Elect'." - ( Matt. 24:24 ).

, Also Jesus "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but MY WORDS shall not pass away." (Matt.Rev.24:35) --- "ALL POWER is given unto Me in heaven and earth" - (Matthew 28:18),

Because Jesus overcame and went to the Father, He was granted to sit down with his Father in his throne, and He was given his New Name. From his FATHER, Jesus has been granted the position/office of THE ALMIGHTY in Oneness with his Father. Jesus, using His New Name, introduced Himself to to John saying, "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending," And because of this Jesus the Alpha and Omega said, "Him that overcometh, --- I will write upon him the name of my God, --- and I will write upon him My New Name." This is the reason why Jesus DID NOT introduce himself to John by saying, "I am the Christ" in the following, "I am Alpha and Omega ---" - (Rev.1:8) --- "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore ---" - (Rev.1:17-18) Jesus has not been 'The Christ' since He went to his Father and has been granted the position/office of THE ALMIGHTY in Oneness with his Father.

Before Jesus went to the Father, He said, "I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another comforter, that He may abide with you forever;" (John 14:16), --- "But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, "He shall testify of Me." - (John 15:26)

"He shall glorify Me: for He shall receive of mine, and the Father
hath are mine: therefore said I, that He shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you." - (John 16:14-15).

"He will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:"
"Of Sin, because they believe not on Me;
Of Righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye SEE ME NO MORE.
Of Judgment, because the Prince of this world is judged." - (John 16:7-11)

Jesus said, --- "Nevertheless I tell you; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send Him unto you." (John 16:7)

"I will send Him unto you." (John 16:8) ---> The Revelation to John is about the One that Jesus the Alpha and Omega will send, and give Him power over the nations, and he shall rule them with a rod of iron. - (Rev.2:26-27). The One that will be given power/authority over the nations is He that overcometh - (Rev.2:26-27), ---> is "a man child, One who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron" - (Rev.12:5), ---> " --- he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. --- he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron." - (Rev.19:13-16).

In chapter 5 of the Revelation to John, John writes, "I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals. And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?

IT IS WRITTEN in Rev.5:1-14 who is worthy to open the book, and who took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne?

We already know that Jesus the Alpha and Omega is "him that sitteth upon the throne" who has been given ALL POWER in heaven and on the earth. SO, Who is worthy to open the book, and who took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne?

Peace be with you, Paul

battig1370 said:
Hello Fellow Christians,

...Jesus said, "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, `I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.- (Matt.24:4-5) Also Jesus warned, "For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive 'The Very Elect'." - ( Matt. 24:24 ).

Why is it that after such a warning the People still decided to believe Paul and take the Doctrine out of the Hands of the Apostles and hand it over to that known Murderer and Persecutor of Christ and Christians? You think they would have begun to suspect something when Paul was able to completely construct his Foundational Doctrines without ever once consulting even the most minor quote from Jesus Christ.

You Prots think they respect Scripture, but then they follow the Doctrines of a Man who never in all of his letter substantially bothered to refer to the Words of Christ.

If my name was Paul... it only cost 25$ and a trip to the Courthouse to change your name. Instead of 'paul' maybe you should change it to something respectable like Adolf or Poopeeter.

Hi, I might be able to shed some light on this issue.

"And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which [men] deliver to one that is learned saying, Read this, [I pray thee]: and he saith, I cannot; for it [is] sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, [I pray thee]: and he saith, I am not learned. Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near [me] with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, [even] a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise [men] shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid. Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? [Is] it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness."
Isaiah 29:11-18

In the starting of the verse it tells us that a learned man couldn't open or read the book because it was sealed. Then the book was delivered to an unlearned man. He was asked to read, but he said i am unlearned but as the verse goes on it shows us that this unlearned man was the chosen one. otherwise the book could have moved on to another person.

Jesus was a learned man, so it was not Jesus that the book was for.
I'll leave it at that.

I'll add a side note. Every prophet or a messenger was learned except Muhammad. Muhammad was an illiterate, meaning he was not learned, but since you are Christians, you won't believe that it was reffering to Muhammad that is why I said I'll leave it at that. I don't want this to turn into something ugly.

786 said:

Every prophet or a messenger was learned except Muhammad.

Oh my, what a shock to the Christian World that Muhammad was ignorant. But, you know, that puts alot of what we've guessed about the Koran into a new and useful perspective.

I never claimed it was Muhammad (pbuh). I am just saying that he was an illiterate. It could have prophesized Muhammad and it could have not. That is why it was a side note.

786 said:

In the starting of the verse it tells us that a learned man couldn't open or read the book because it was sealed. Then the book was delivered to an unlearned man. He was asked to read, but he said i am unlearned but as the verse goes on it shows us that this unlearned man was the chosen one. otherwise the book could have moved on to another person.

NOOOOOOO!

You know what it is saying? This is what it is saying: "You stupid Jews no longer have Prophecy. It is like you are given a Book and your smart man says he can't read it because it is sealed, and your stupid man can't read it because he can't read. Then the verses go on to string curses upon the Jews, but at no time does Isaih return to the Metaphor and say that The Famous Idiot of All Times will become the Chosen Prophet.

You must be like the even stupider man who can't read and so he makes things up as he goes along. Maybe your Bible needs pictures.

God has never claimed that in order for someone to be a prophet, that the person must be learned. Assuredley God is the Almightly, All Knowing, who can do anything.

The first post of this thread has been cross-posted to several different topics. Therefore, this thread is unnecessary.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back