Who is the obducter?

im sure the girls parents will try and blame it on someone elses bad parenting
and the law enforcement agencies will set the ball rolling for them

the girls parents are the ones who should be arrested first

Sad case indeed. A 12 year old girl pretending to be 19 and leaving her home to meet a 31 year old man who she met in an internet chatroom:(. What the hell kind of 12 year old does something like this? Most 12 year olds are still interested in Barbie dolls.. aren't they? What in the hell could she have been thinking. And as for the 31 year old man.. I'm torn between calling him a pervert for not sending her home as soon (and I mean immediately and not a few days later) as he realised that she was not 19 but a child and feeling sorry for him as he was duped. The ex-marine was not very bright. He should have taken her to the police station himself instead of having her taken from his room as he was being arrested.

As for the parents? They as well as their child should be grounded for the next 20 years. And the child especially should be banned for life from using chatrooms and the internet. Hell.. they should all be jailed..

:eek:

Originally posted by Vortexx
...this child in fact have been pretending online to be a 19 year old female for months, who is the obducter?
Well... the ex-marine obviously. It does not matter what she was pretending to be on the internet, when they met, her youthfulness was readily apparent.
Originally posted by ripleofdeath ...the girls parents are the ones who should be arrested first.
Interesting. On what grounds?

:m: Peace.

Lock everyone involved in jail, I say, even the proprietor of the computer network that they met on!

No, but seriously, the girls parents should be reprimanded, maybe even fined for negligence in this case, in order to sort of poke them in the ass about keeping a better eye on their daughter, and the Ex-marine should suffer some penalties for not sending the girl back once it became apparent that she was still practically in diapers.

honestly, most of troubled teenagers problems are due to poor parenting. that's just my opinion though.

as it has transpired there are a few issues that need to be adressed
one is why did she have access to her pasport
why was she allowed onto an airline as a minor with no parent with her
surely that must contradict some company and legal issues that the airline should be opperating within
the guy should have taken her straite to the customs police at the airport and reported the situation and notified the girls family immediately
maybe he was scared out of his witts
we can only hope that was the reason he did not act immediately to protect himself from the obviouse prosecution

and i would be most interested in what type of parenting was going on at home and what was going on at school to have such an extreem development from what would have been building for weeks if not months

unless the guy has prior incidents of associating with minors or any sex offences then a good telling off for all with some family counselling for the girl and her parents and some investigation of the school situation

MOST IMPORTANT IS THE BOARDER CONTROL
what the heck were the customs and gate people thinking

then again i am an idealist
i hope all works out with a constructive lesson for all if it was a case of errs

groove on :)

unless the guy has prior incidents of associating with minors or any sex offences then a good telling off for all
Yup good old Toby has previous for 'sexual molestation of a minor'.

Dee Cee

I read it in the Guardian but haven't had time to find it on thier site yet. I'm pretty sure his past offence was committed at home but to be honest I don't recall all the details.

Dee Cee

Back