Who has higher standard? God or human?

daktaklakpak

God is irrelevant!
Registered Senior Member
God can remain silent despite he knew that some one was going to ram a plane into WTC. :eek:

Now do you hold God's standard as higher one and remain silent despite you can stop it all from happening? Or do you say "to hell with God's standard" and notify the authority ASAP? :confused:

Last edited:
Seems to me the christian god kills indiscriminately. I pick and choose very carefully the people I... um, never mind...

That's all right Adam, we can let that be our secret.

*Yells*

ADAM KILLS PEOPLE! ADAM KILLS PEOPLE!

I'll switch to decaf.

On to the topic:

1: God dosen't exist
2: Cthulhu hates fuckwits such as M.Atta and company. He would like to rip them into little tiny peices. When the Great Old Ones rise again, they will take revenge.
3: It would be immoral to do otherwise.

So, of course I would do everything in my power to stop it.

Edited to refer to Great Cthulhu, of course.

You're just jealous because I get to kill people for my own reasons, while you have to do it for Cthulhu, my former mailroom gopher.

I'd better not admit to killing people for Cthulhu, or Tony1 might report me to the FBI.

That would be funny!

And anyways, you are jealous because you will not be rewarded with a harem in R'yleh for killing annoying people in SUVs. :p

In my cult everyone ummmm.....dispatches problems for me. I turn to those problems only if they are really annoying or hard to ummmmmmm.....dispatch:)

No way Tony can say smthing agains me;) I'm careful:D

Back