Who can and who cannot give money to The Family Values Party (FVP)

(Q)

Encephaloid Martini
Valued Senior Member
….and/or to the Tom Wells campaigns

I have – I have not - Written my letters to my public officials stating that I am prepared not to pay my taxes until abortion is no longer publicly funded.

I do – I do not - Belong to nor do I support with my money or by my membership any organization that believes in or supports the premeditated murderings of GOD'S innocent children, such as, The Democratic party, The National Education Association (NEA), The National Organization for Women (NOW), The Planned Parenthood Federation of America, just to name a few.

I do – I do not - actively, nor do I passively participate in male homosexual acts, or tell others that male homosexual acts are not against OUR BELOVED HEAVENLY FATHER’S HOLY LIFE-GIVING LAWS.

I do – I do not - have any tattoos on my body.

I do – I do not - If you use, grow, sell, promote, own stock, or work to manufacture tobacco products.

I do – I do not - If you use, grow, sell, promote, own stock, or work to manufacture alcohol products.

I do – I do not - If you promote the worship of false gods.

I do – I do not - If you use, grow, sell, promote, own, or work to manufacture any controlled drugs, or narcotics, that you are not legally licensed to do so.

I do – I do not - If you encourage and/or force others to break OUR BELOVED HEAVENLY FATHER'S Ten Commandments.

I do – I do Not - believe that President William Jefferson Clinton's conduct while in office and on the job is ok behavior.

http://members.aol.com/fvparty/fvparty1/

It's a toss-up

On the one hand, at least they have the integrity to not take money from the people they hope to destroy. To the other, such a narrow focus is ridiculous, and demonstrates the stupidity of mixing religion with politics.

If I recall, the Bob Dole, approaching 1996, had a similar spat with the Log Cabin Society, the homosexual echelon of the GOP. Being six years ago, I should probably go find a link to some press clippings to figure out what that feud was about, but it had to do with the "family values" press of the GOP and Log Cabin's financial contributions.

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

I have never had any ambitions to be the President of these United States or a member of congress.  I really had no ambitions of being anything except a good loving husband and a good and loving father.  But at 2:00am December 25th, 1994, I was awaken in my bedroom by a BRIGHT  LIGHT.    A voice called to me saying, "TOM---TELL MY PEOPLE THAT THEY ARE TO TELL THEIR PUBLIC OFFICIALS THAT THEY ARE PREPARED NOT TO PAY THEIR TAXES UNTIL ABORTION IS NO LONGER PUBLICLY FUNDED."
Well, revelatory politics?
As you might tell from my picture I am a Jew.  I was raised Christian, but was commanded to convert to Judaism by OUR  BELOVED  HEAVENLY  FATHER.  If you want to know more about my faith please visit the web sight http://members.aol.com/messiahian
I must admit that I didn't see that coming ... oh, well, live and learn.
At the command of OUR  BELOVED  HEAVENLY  FATHER,  I, Tom Wells, loving and obedient child of GOD, am running for Florida's First Congressional seat in the United States House of Representatives.
Florida ... America's wang, as the joke has it ... I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. (take the /fvparty1/ out of the url)

The messiahian link Mr Wells provides is disorganized. The faith statement is here. I'm reserving comment on this one; I have no words to describe it.

thanx,
Tiassa :cool:

Back