Who am I?

joepistole

Deacon Blues
Valued Senior Member
Is that not the question we all ask of ourselves? Am I a flower quickly fading...a wave tossed in the ocean. Is this not the purpose of religion?

When speaking of religion, what value is a proof? With religion the proof is the experience. It is the knowing, it is the destination and not the journey.

Is that not the question we all ask of ourselves? Am I a flower quickly fading...a wave tossed in the ocean. Is this not the purpose of religion?
to help others with understanding

When speaking of religion, what value is a proof? With religion the proof is the experience. It is the knowing, it is the destination and not the journey.

without proof the human mind will have doubt and remain in the unknowing (uncertain)

the destination is the sales pitch of religions ie... you will go to a place of milk and honey (well some are alergic to honey; so that would be hell to them and i am lactose intollerant)

just as that destination has no return tracks, so the idea of some 'utter' place is not experience-able; there is NO WAY to 'knowing' within a belief because there will always be holes in the renditions without the knowledge being applied and observably consistant with nature (existence itself)

so believing is not knowing

knowing is understanding

to help others with understanding

without proof the human mind will have doubt and remain in the unknowing (uncertain)

the destination is the sales pitch of religions ie... you will go to a place of milk and honey (well some are alergic to honey; so that would be hell to them and i am lactose intollerant)

just as that destination has no return tracks, so the idea of some 'utter' place is not experience-able; there is NO WAY to 'knowing' within a belief because there will always be holes in the renditions without the knowledge being applied and observably consistant with nature (existence itself)

so believing is not knowing

knowing is understanding

Very good Bishadi

And yeah that allergy thing could play havoc in heaven.:)

Everyday starts anew and so that means we can to, we can be who ever we want and change if we really care to.

i contend. who you are IS all about the journey at every given moment.

Back