White Specs of Light, Projections of the Real Aliens?

BigC

Registered Senior Member
I was thinking of something I was lookin up at the skies. I do notice little specs of light that quickly flash in the corner of your eye when you're looking 'up'. A friend of mine told me that it might be projected images. You think its a possibility? That might explain why those certain things are so quick and hard to capture.

yes

they are actualy "spectral glitter" that alien children put in your eyes during arts and crafts time in their abduction classes. The aliens who do this glitter thing are a very paranoid race who actualy like to abduct eachother (for various political and economic reasons) but their children (or larva im not sure witch) practice extencivly on the general human populous. I know this because they screwed up their anistisia procedures on me and i had to just wait it out while they argued about what they should do. In the end i got some hush money and it all worked out great. They realy are a race of coniving bastards. I spent all the money, so i feel like talking about it.

What you are seeing.

Originally posted by BigC
I was thinking of something I was lookin up at the skies. I do notice little specs of light that quickly flash in the corner of your eye when you're looking 'up'. A friend of mine told me that it might be projected images. You think its a possibility? That might explain why those certain things are so quick and hard to capture.

You're seeing 'floaters', naturally occurring pieces of dust and what-not in the fluid around your orbs. Speaking of debunking...have you seen the site http://www.ufochallenge.com? They are offereing 10 million for hard evidence ( i wonder how they define it?)

floaters.......
i thought floaters were loose cells/old/dead...........?
they would not produce light amplification!
they inhibit light!
maybee..schmooo :D
the peripheral vision is alot more sensertive to light in genral and maybe a random firing of a rod cell could produce this through some random stimulation?
i dont know much about the optical function but
perception is 9/10ths of all vision on a theoretical basses
so i have read :D
light that is unseen to the centre of the eye is visable to the peripheral part of the eye!
soo... speculation .. abound :)

but in line with the author of the thread
yeah could be possible also could be the occasional meteor.
try not to focuss on any one thing and allow your eyes to deliver any data rather than rationalise as you observe. very hard to practice ...easy to preach :D
groove on all :)

Back