While you in coma, with whom your spouse should have sex?

Your spouse can have sex during my comatose stay with...

• Me only.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anybody.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody. He/she should stay calibate

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Up to him/her.

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Syzygys

As a mother, I am telling you
Valued Senior Member
Let's change the topic slightly, and see how you would control your spouse's sexlife while you are in coma, supposedly for years....

For fun's sake, there is a slight chance you can get out of coma, the doctors just don't know WHEN....And maybe never...

P.S.: I screwed up the grammar, it is my spouse, not yours... :)

Last edited:
He can have sex with me! Who knows, it might wake me up! And if not, meh, maybe some dormant part of my brain will experience pleasure...

It is actually a hard choice, because there is a small chance of me getting better. So I say she should wait at least 6-8 weeks before humping the mailman....

Well, there is no choice for that...

So it goes

It depends on your marriage vows, Syz. I have good friends in an open marriage. In that case, the ambulatory partner can have sex with whoever they want.

In a more traditional setting, though, you either have sex with your comatose partner—even though I find this notion depraved at least—or nobody at all.

Perhaps someday I might find myself compelled to enter an open marriage, but I doubt it. It seems an exercise in futility. To the other, I already find "traditional" marriage to be something I don't particularly get along with. While the proposition at hand would be of low priority, it's simply one more thing against the exclusivity of a certified, mundane marriage.

Here's the boner—I mean bonus—question: Would you come inside?

At any rate, the whole thing sounds like a rape fantasy.

• • •​

A late thought just struck me when viewing the poll. Perhaps, if gays could get married, and if I married another man, I might come 'round to share Visceral's view. But, if I married a woman ... well, I don't know about the dynamics of erection in such a state.

Anyone? Anyone?

Depends on how long I've been out, if it's been years I would understand if they moved on. It would be selfish of me to expect more from them.

Back