which would you rather

if you could do any of the following which would it be?

• visit Area 51 - all access

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • travel in a ufo to another civilization

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • be the head of NSA

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • be cryogenically frozen to return in 1000 years

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
I would get frozen. I would imagine that in a 1,000 years that I could travel to another planet on a space ship. And walk around in the future in complete awe... thats just AWEsome... heehe. Im heavy on the puns today.:p

-CounslerCoffee

Froze. And hopefully get space travel when I wake up.

What's NSA?

I'd travel to another civilization of alien beings! I'll probably be subjected to horrible experimentation or roasted over an alien fire, but it'd be cool. At least I'll know there's life out there. *points and gapes* :cool:

BlueSoul,

The NSA is the national security agency. If you want to become a amn in black just join them. I at one point wanted to join because of the cryptology programs. They also are heavy into communications, ie satilites and radios. For more info go to http://www.nsa.gov

Id Visit alien civilization.

Being frozen for 1000 years would be pretty cool but chances are youd wake up in some post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland.

Yes i am a pessimist.

I would perfer to die and hear gods booming voice "Cody, I'm thinking of retiring. Would you like a job?" or berhaps "Welcome home son!"

PS: If god is listening, this was a joke. Please take no offense. =S

I would love to travel to some alien civilization in some distant planet in some distant galaxy. At least, I'll be able to see things human beings probarly wont ever see in a thousand years.

I'll consider the thousand year freeze too. I've always fantasized about what the future it'll be like. I would love to whether or not we've made progress as a species or we destroyed ourselves.

I would travel to a far star system and return at the head of an avenging army of mutli-eyed beasties, dropping anvils from orbit on all you helpless human scum!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Back