Which diseases are the most horrendous? And terminal?

Undecided

Banned
Banned
I have always wondered what diseases cause the most amount of pain for the diseased? Also which diseases pretty much give you a death sentence? I don't know nor could I imagine why any compassionate God make this viruses, or the what not. But everything has their purpose I guess.

Ebola virus, Lepersy, tape worms (just nasty), explosive diarrehia.

I have seen so many horrible ones but can not remember names.

I don't know nor could I imagine why any compassionate God make this viruses, or the what not. But everything has their purpose I guess.

To be fair a lot of these dieseases are caused by unsanitary surroundings and through man's creations.

There are still many horrendous diseases waiting to be uncovered in nature....sort of a defense against mankind that nature employs.

Simply put, pathogenycal diseases are most likely the most fatal...... and it seems that the tinier the pathogen, the deadlier the disease it creates. Proof? Simple. Just remember that many virial diseases haven't been able to be fully exterminated.
Wait a second..... suddenly I wonder if the theory of history of matters is true... you know, matters was created randomly with energy.... (if you wonder why I brought up this subject suddenly, tell me if SARS existed 10 years ago or earlier......)

All diseases are very difficult to eliminate, but the only example I know of is small pox, which is caused by a virus.

Back