Where is the thread on cannabalism?

Cortex_Colossum

Banned
Banned
I remember a thread avatar started on cannabalism. Where'd that go?
My other question is; what makes it wrong? Is it a slap in the face to morality?

IMO, there isn't anything wrong with canibalism. Sure it's disgusting and I would consider murdering to indulge in cannibalism to be wrong, but even murder is alright if there's nothing else to eat.

There's a great movie on the subject, "The Last Confession Of Alexander Pearce" (2008),
Download here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6IW21YH
Eight men escape from the most isolated prison on earth. Only one man survives and the story he recounts shocks the British establishment to the core.​
Basically, they have to walk accross a barren landscape in Australia, it takes a whole month, and driven by intense hunger, they eat each other one by one. The main character doesn't murder (at first), but he does partake. A priest hears his story and agrees, a full stomach is prerequisite for all manner of good. No one knows what hunger will drive them to do.

* * * * NOTE FROM A MODERATOR * * * *

It's in the Comparative Religion subforum.

You can use the "Search This Forum" tool to search the entire website, but you have to be in a subforum. Make sure you set the parameters for "Search All Open Forums."
I remember a thread avatar started on cannabalism. Where'd that go?

Back