when you can prove there is a god i will believe it.

your-cat-is-drunk

Registered Member
but you cant never prove it because its not true. there is not one piece of scientific evidence that proves there is a god but there is evidence supporting other theories of how we were created. so until someone can prove it to me, which will be never, then i am going to base my life on facts, not fiction.
if there was no religion and people woke up and realized there is no god then the world would be a better place.
why do the suicided bombers do that? because they believe they will be rewarded by 'god' what kind of 'god' is that. religion is a lame excuse for that.
i dont know how else to put it, there is no god.

Originally posted by your-cat-is-drunk
you arent posting because you know im right..
:D no one can prove to a fool that he is foolish:D
You have stated that you will accept no argument.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so until someone can prove it to me, which will be never
==============================================
:( with respect

proof

I have some proof for you, an extract of Salvia Divinorium. You have to smoke it. Even an old atheist like me saw God on that. I'm serious, no spoken proof would be adequate, but you can't deny what you experience yourself. Perhaps some DMT would do the trick, too.

another thought...

If I could prove it too you, you would no longer have to believe it. Belief is what we use when we don't know. You would just say oh!, how strange, and go about your business.

Re: another thought...

Originally posted by spidergoat
If I could prove it too you, you would no longer have to believe it. Belief is what we use when we don't know. You would just say oh!, how strange, and go about your business.

I think you are confusing belief and faith. When you believe something, you simply hold it to be true. This means that you can believe that the earth is round, and you can also believe that the earth is flat.

Belief supported by knowledge of evidence and proof, is fact, Belief without knowledge is faith.

Salvia Divinorium.

spidergoat

I have heard of this but have had a hard time finding good reaserch on it,let alone aquireing a sample and cuttings.
last I have heard it was still off the controled substance list.

i have also had troubles obtaining valerian vavarian and losstrife for another experment.

all help appreicated
with respect
:cool:

Back